# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

STEVEN'S WORDS . . . Rang in the air. "What mess, Annie?" Softening his voice towards the blonde.

Her eyes gazed back at his brown ones, she wanted to tell him why. Why she pushed him away, but all she could think about were those words.

You don't want anything to happen to your little boyfriend.

That's right,

I know who he is.

Steven Conklin.

I can't, I can't. I can't. The blonde shook her head, her tears blurring her vision.

Come on now, Alannah. You thought I wouldn't find out? His voice, his face, his words. Too much, it was too much.

Steven's brown eyes searched for anything that would make sure she was okay. Her eyes were blank, with tears forming in her blue ones.

✩✩✩

ONE YEAR AGO

Alannah snuggled into her boyfriend's chest as he rubbed her hip softly. Steven kissed her shoulder as their eyes were glued towards the television.

Currently watching, Alannah's obsession... The Vampire Diaries.

Damon snapped Jeremy's neck. "Oh that, prick didn't!" Lana jumped up, as she slapped her hand on her mouth gasping at the scene.

A chuckle came from behind her, the blonde Fisher turned towards the brunette laying comfortable in bed. "What?" She commented.

"You have watched this series more than twenties times, you knew this was gonna happen." Steven told her.

This was the second time they were rewatching the whole series. Because this girl insisted and the Conklin boy couldn't say no.

She threw popcorn at him, "Shut it." Alannah said, before she muttered this for the seventh time tonight. "This series's addicting."

She shot up, standing straight. With her whole body weight into the mattress. Without thinking the blonde dove into his arms, crashing straight into his chest.

Steven groaned in pain, "Hey!"

"Sorry." Alannah smiled sheepishly at him, pecking his lips before stroking his jaw. The brunette closed his eyes, as he leaned into her touch grinning like a fool.

Her smile vanished, her heart beat rose as it throbs in her ear. Beating loudly, she swallowed hard.

This was the time she was gonna tell him.

He had to know.

"Steven." Her stomach tightened at the confession she was gonna make. His eyes opened, as he was about to ask her what's wrong. Everything was.

And of course, her phone rang.

About to turn it off, she noticed the same number calling her. She squinted her eyes, decline any of my calls and you will see the consequences.

She slipped of the bed, "One second." She murmured. Before grabbing her phone, making sure he didn't peek at it. She held it close towards her chest.

Her heart racing by the second, her fingers tightened around her phone.

Alannah rushed towards the bathroom, locking it behind her. She picked up, holding it closely to her ear as she gulped.

"Well, well. Was about time, little bird." His husky voice came from the other side of the line. As she shut her eyes closed, her fingers trembling against her thigh.

"What do you want?" The blonde rasped out.

A dark chuckle escaped his lips, "That's no way to threat me, now is it, princess?" She could hear the smile in his voice, what a sicko.

How was any of this funny? "What is it, E—"

She got cut off, "Don't fücking talk to me like that." He snapped. Even across the other line he came over intimidating.

Alannah stayed silent, 'Good.' She guessed she heard from him. "Your gonna break things off, or should I? And that's not the only thing I'm gonna break, if you don't." Referring towards her boyfriend who is lying in her bed.

Tears formed in her eyes, "What do you want from me?" She cried out. Her voice trembling as she stared at herself into the mirror.

Get it together, Alannah. He's not even here.

"In two years, you will know. I will come get you, sweetheart." This man is sick, what a psycho she thought. But she knew he wasn't bluffing at all.

"Rot in jail." She snarled.

As the line disconnects, tears fell from her blue eyes. Her shoulder shook with sobs she tried to muffle them with her hand.

He was coming.

She knew it.

✩✩✩

PRESENT

The blonde's head was clouded with his words, or I will break something else. She couldn't keep doing this, she had to put a stop.

She had to leave it at that.

There was no building back with Steven, without him getting hurt in the process.

She couldn't bear it.

Alannah snapped out of the trance, shoving him with her hands on his chest. "We can't, I— I can't."

"Lani.." He started as she made her way over to the door. Opening it, she glanced back at him, her eyes closed briefly. "I'm so sorry."

Steven sighed, as she disappeared from his view, he clenched his fists on the counter. As he looked down. He was gonna get her back in his arms, it didn't matter how.

He will.

That promise he made, before stalking towards his room. Not catching a glimpse of the blonde, as the door was closed.

The Conklin sighed, before slipping out of his shoes and diving into bed. A good night sleep, was all he needed.

Things where gonna be just like it was suppose to be, Alannah at his side. A soft smile spread across her face, brightening up the room.

Was the image Steven went to sleep with.

In the mean time, Alannah slipped away. Through the her bedroom door, checking the hallway for any one.

Sighing in relief, she walked on her tiptoes squinting her eyes. Not wanting to wake anyone as she held in her breath.

The blonde walked down the stairs, as she noticed her mother laying on the couch. Her expression, like she was in peace. And it meant the world to the daughter.

Alannah softly smiled to herself, as she reached for the blanket tugging her in. Pressing a kiss, to her mom's temple. And tugging away a piece of hair, "I love you, mommy." She whispered.

✩✩✩

Author's note,

Follow on my tiktok for updates and edit, its Alaniisx.

chapter seven done!!

Is she being blackmailed?

Why is the person that is calling her, in jail?

And the most important question, who is E?