# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

ALANNAH FISHER, was an extrovert taking after her mama. But still something inside owns the introvert part, the part she hid from anybody.

The sunshine was dragged by the she devil who was smirking like everyone kissed the ground they walked on. Katerina wasn't really a bad influence, other times she was, other times she wasn't. But this time she definitely was.

And Lana just couldn't wrap her head around it why Katie was do determined to make Steven regret his choices of the break up. Even though she always gave him a genuine smile, other times she scowled at him and just insulted him with no regret, she thought.

But that wasn't it, Katerina felt empty. A part of her did, that's why she every so often overreacts or does things without thinking. Alannah just goes with the flow, not wanting to upset her best friend.

Katie maybe acted like she was fine, but the blonde knew her all along and could tell that her mother's death still affected her. That's why Lana let her be without any actual complains.

The redhaired threw her arm over her best friends shoulder, flashing her a wolfish grin. As she showed her friend, her white teeth.

The girls approached, a tall boy who looked really intimidating. Alannah gulped, as she met his eyes. She could smell the alchohol as it filled her nostrils the moment they reached him. "Malcom, Alannah. Alannah, meet Malcom." Katie introduced them.

Alannah forced herself not to make a face, and insult the man in front of her. She was certain he wasn't a minor like her.

The tanned boy dragged his gaze over the blonde shamelessly taking in her full appearance from curled blonde hair. To her feet as he slowly looked back up his eyes lingering on her breasts. Making her way more uncomfortable than she already was.

Alannah waved her hand in front of him, snapping him out of of his perverted thoughts, he probably was having. She tried not to gag, disgusted by his behavior. "Eyes up here."

He grinned at her, his eyes full of amusement as she rubbed her hand over her hip her blue eyes filling with disgust.

Or the guy was blind or just too drunk to notice her body language. "Sure," the man laughed. As he stared at her, Alannah desperately glanced to the side realising Katie left her with this pervert. Son of a bitch. She cursed in her mind, and then she scowled herself for cursing. And apologized, before placed her hand over her right breast. Doing a silent prayer.

"Care to dance," holding out his hand, Lana hesitated before sliding her palm in his. The blonde winced as he tightened his grip on her hand yanking her towards him. Malcom pushed her front against his. First of all, the man's hand was rough and cold.

Not in a like able manner, she didn't know why but she found herself always comparing the people to Steven Conklin.

His hands were soft, warm and his eyes were filled with mischief or softness. This man was anything but the boy she craved for.

Alannah placed her hand on his chest, pushing him slightly away creating distance between the two. "I changed my mind," the blonde turned around, proud of herself.

Malcom didn't stop, his rough hand wrapped around her arm his nails digging in her forearm. "What the fuck?" Yanking her backwards, as he snarled at her.

The blonde dropped her eyes to the ground, "I.. I'm sorry. It's not you— it's, it's me." Lana stammered over her words, trying to find the right words. Truly there wasn't and Malcom already frightened her.

"Did I ask!" Malcom snapped, Alannah flinched away. "You little brat, you wanted to dance. Stop fücking around!" Malcom gripped her arm tighter, Lana winced in pain.