# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

LANA WALKED, after Steven, calling out his name multiple times getting ignored in the process. She jogged, as she finally reached him.

The blonde never meant for this too happen, if she would've known they would be here earlier she never was going to hang with her friends. 

And he just got the wrong image of her and Mitch, when Mitch is just her best friend.

Nothing more, nothing less.

She reached out for his arm, her fingers brushing his elbow. Her cheeks turning slightly pink, at the feeling. Now is not the timing, Lana. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

Steven shrugged her hand off, as he stopped in his tracks, he spinned on his heel facing her, the brown eyes she loved looking into, cold. As his expression, changed into a pissed off one.

"Steven.." she murmured, their eyes locking as he tried to now show any emotion. "It isn't what it looks like. We were joking, and I hurt his hand on accident."

Steven shook his head, "Sure looks like it."

The blonde infront of him, rose her brow at him. "What's that suppose to mean?"

The brunette narrowed his eyes at her, "You're the one that's laughing and holding hands with another male."

Alannah scoffed, as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Well," she paused. "If you would've just let me explain it to you, instead of storming off. Making it look like I'm following you, like a lost puppy."

"Oh, so, now I'm in the wrong here?" Steven snapped. Lana's blue eyes widened, as she never has heard him talk to her like that in a that tone.

"No. I never said that. I just— Steven come on, you're overthinking things. And it's not even true." Alannah told him, as her palm slid down her hip.

"What makes you think I was?" Steven looked away, the burden of her stare was too much, for him to take. And she could see right through him.

She turned away from him, blinking away the tears why was he acting like this. Steven noticed her, trembling chin.

He reached for her, as his fingers squeezed her chin. Making her face him, "Why are we fighting like this?" Steven questioned.

Alannah gave him a sad smile, "I— I don't know. And it's your first day back. I don't wanna fight. I.. I missed you."

The Conklin boy's lips parted at her confession, "You did?" Searching for her beautiful eyes, she avoided his, whispering the words. "I did."

Steven broke out into a smile, "Hey." He murmured, making her eyes gaze back at him there was that sparkle that he missed.

"I missed you, too."

Surprise flashed through Lana's blue eyes, her lips formed into a tight smile. "Come here."

He wrapped his arms around her, as she slowly sinked into his comforting touch and toxic scent. She wrapped her arms around his waist, smiling into the hug. As they held each other for a moment, Steven pulled away looking down at her.

"Let's go."

✩✩✩

Laughter filled the diner room, as Steven scrolled through the gram. Watching Lana's updated story, Jeremiah peeking over his shoulder.

Looking at how his best friend was still watching his twinsister's story over and over again.

"Steven, I swear to God. If you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel warned.