"Want some candy?"

~Aizawa~

"No thanks."

~Fat Gum~

"Okay then."

Fat Gum then proceeded to eat the candy he offered Aizawa. But while sitting there, Aizawa suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. So he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, what he sees a message from Present Mic.

~Present Mic's message~

"Hey would you go? I thought we were going to search for Izuku Midoriya's whereabouts in the city around the school?"

Reading that text, Aizawa begin typing down a message, but halfway through the message, his phone suddenly turned off.

~Aizawa~

"What the? Did my phone just die? No, I had a full battery still?"

While trying to figure out why his phone turned off, circus music suddenly begin playing through do the speakers of this phone from this happening everyone looked over at him. But while doing so, they began to hear the same circus music playing playing from the pockets of other heroes in the room. The heroes who had their phone quickly took them out their pockets and placed them onto the table. With Aizawa and the other Heroes phones placed on the table, the circus music suddenly stopped playing. Seeing that they then saw their phones turned back on, but instead of seeing their own screens, they saw a timer counting down. Once the counter reach zero, their screens changed once again and showed a video title The Joker show.

~Aizawa~

"The Joker show?"

After showing the title, it been revealed a person been a purple suit and fedora sitting on a luxurious chair.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hello boys and girls of Japan! Welcome to The Joker show!"

Hearing this person speak, Aizawa began to recognize it.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I and your host..."

Joker (Deku) raised up his left hand and grabbed hold of his door and she didn't lifted off and revealed his face which shocked everyone who was watching.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Joker."

From seeing Deku, Aizawa stood up from his feet and was completely shocked from seeing his own student look like some sort of twisted clown.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Some people might know who I am but just know that person that you once knew is long gone, and in his place is yours truly. So without out of the way, I want to send a message to the people of Japan. All of you think you may live free, but in reality you do not. I say this because all of you live under the rule of Heroes. And if none of you believe me I bet you will believe my friend here."

Suddenly Joker reaches over to the right and pulls in a beating up hero. From seeing that hero, Rock Lock's eyes widened.

~Rock Lock~

"It's him. The hero that went missing."

Joker (Deku) raises up the hero's head, to make him look directly at the camera.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on Blaster. Tell those nice people out there what you told me."

~Blaster~

"(Breathing heavily) We... We prevent you from using your quirk... So... So we can keep order."

~Joker (Deku)~