BLIND (PT . III) - K. HR x Reader

Começar do início

Haerin got to learn more about my needs through my mom and mom got to learn more about Haerin...

Which in turn, would help me when mom would start to babble about Haerin.

Mom always said that she'd love a daughter-in-law like Haerin.

Haerin really understood me and did what she thought was best for me without making me feel bad about myself.

- Haerin POV -

I think at times I was in over my head when it came to Y/n.

Sometimes I would find myself looking up every single gadget and experimental treatment there was that could assist the visually impaired.

I would even find myself unconsciously designing the perfect house for Y/n to live in.

The house they lived in was great.

Y/n could use their voice to control their whole house and they had an elevator that cost years of payment just so Y/n could go bother their siblings on the second floor. Aside from that, Y/n had a backyard that was filled with toys for tactical stimulation.

"Are you obsessing over you and Y/n's future home again?" My co-worker, Hanni, suddenly came up behind me.

I rollled my eyes at her comment.

It wasn't the first time she had made a comment like that.

Hanni always tease me about my drawings or notes during break.

"You know you have to be rich for that!" Hanni made the same statement as always.

"I'll make things work," I unconsciously responded.

"Oh my god!! Are you admitting to liking Y/n?!" Hanni suddenly yelled.

"Eww, don't be ridiculous!!" I yelled in response.

"Oh, you two definitely like each other!" Hanni started to laugh.

"Y/n said the exact same thing the other day when they came grocery shopping!!" She kept on laughing.

"Y/n came while I wasn't working," I asked a bit nervously.

"Yeah, it was that day when you were sick. They bought like a bunch of things to make soup and kimchi," Hanni furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Wait?! Did Y/n make you soup!?" Hanni kept being nosy.

I knew I was turning into a blushing mess when I realized that Y/n knew I was sick that day.

"I don't think Y/n made the soup, but Y/n dropped it off at my house," I smiled like an idiot.

"Oh my good!!" Hanni's whole jaw suddenly dropped.

"I was just kidding this whole time, but you two really do like each other, huh?!" She suddenly yelled.

I just shook my head a bit uneasy with the situation.

It's not that I liked Y/n.

It's just that...

I found them cute, funny, and like the best story teller ever.