40 . 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 ☠︎︎ 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 ☠︎︎

Start from the beginning

I grinned as I kissed her forehead before saying " I love you too and thank you for giving me this chance . I just can't tell you how happy I'm feeling right now. It's like the wish I've been praying to accept by God has already come true .

You came to my life as an attraction but that attraction turns into life and that love turn into I've been highly obsessed with you . I'm grateful for everything that happened with me , thank you yn .

I can't wait to spend my rest of the life with you too , I just love you so so much my sweetcake " She giggled as she said " I don't want to see you crying not until it's of pleasure got it baby boy ? "

She said in her dominating voice as I teased her . " Mommy wants to dominate her baby boy huh ? " She smirked as she inches closer .

" oh baby don't play with fire , you don't know my other side yet got it ? "

To which I smirked back as said " i would love to get punished by this mommy who is in infront of me in her white shirt with black lace undergarments "

Her eyes widened as she said " Which quality of eyes do you have ? How'd you know what I'm wearing ? " I pecked her lips

" bra strap baby " She looked at her shoulder and she realised the colour of her bra is visible. " Alright , I'm hungry "

she said as she turned around to look at the breakfast " wow looks yummy "

I grinned but soon turned into a smirked " I Wanna eat something sweet ? " She looked at me as she nodded her head and asked " what do you wanna eat ? Tell me I'll make it for you "

I grab her waist and pull towards me as I said while looking directly into her eyes with my eyes who has lust in them . " I wanna eat what my mother in law made just for me "

it didn't take her long to realise what I meant as she smiled and said

" Are you sure Jeon ? " " More than anything now laid down , and let me have my desert peacefully "

-------------

Note : Mature content ahead

Yn's perspective -

" More than anything now laid down , and let me have my desert peacefully "

The shiver ran through my spine when his words hit my eardrums . Goosebumps arose throughout my whole body , as I laid myself down on the countertop .

My feet rested horizontally on the counter top as he parted my legs and made space between my thighs .

My white cloth I wore has already been lifted upward by my panty line as now my Black lace panty is visible to him .

My breath stopped when i feel his hand touching my both knees , fuck ! He is going to eat me out? I'm excited as well as insecure about my kitty .

His tattooed hand shifted towards my inner thighs as he ordered " Take off your shirt sweetcake " I swear to god , I felt my core heating up . I wonder how his lips would feel on my vertical lips . I unbutton my shirt revealing my black lace bra .

As I throw it somewhere in the kitchen. He smirked as his hand went towards my clothed core , making me jerk a little because of his slender fingers .

" Sensitive? " Nodding my head slowly , he smirks . He inches down towards my heated core as now I can see him between my thighs because of the position I'm in .

And damn it looks so hot to be real . How can a man look this hot between my thighs ? My breathing rate increases as my chest goes up and down followed by my heavy breath .

He seemed to notice it as he assured me . " Relax yn you are gonna have the best orgasm in your whole life , i promise you just trust me "

i smiled as I confirmed . " I trust you jungkook " he grinned as he said " I'm gonna have the sweetest dessert ever" I chuckled at his statement as he touched my clothed core with his fingers .

Sliding up and down teasing me , holy fuck ! After that his hand went upwards towards my panty line as he slid down the panty and rested up on the knee .

He smirked devilishly as he got between the space of my knee which had my panty stuck on and my heated core . I blinked my eyes at the sight of me , so fucking hot !

He looked at me intensely as he announced before he did unholy things with me . " The things I wanna do to you right now yn " his husky voice will be the death of my sanity .

" Don't hold back Jeon, do whatever you want " I bet my words gave confidence to him because of how he just attached his lips on my core .

He sucked my clit making me feel not so foreign feeling erupting inside of my stomach. But this feels nice , nicer than my own finger and his as well .

" Ah f-fuck " he sucked my pussy as he entered two finger inside of me making me let out a loud scream

" tsk , can't take the pleasure I'm giving you sweetcake ? " He stopped his actions just to say this .

Fuck!

" please more d-deeper'' I couldn't stop moaning because of how he is taking me so well . I can't explain the feeling of pleasure I'm feeling right now .

He swirled his tongue deep inside of me hitting a special spot , as I squirted on his tongue without a warning .

He didn't stop there , he continued sucking my cum making me roll my eyes back while I laid down, still exhausted from the intense pleasure he gave me .

He stopped licking me as he inserted his three fingers inside of my wet vagina making my eyes teary of the pressure. That was rough but I ain't complaining tho , it feel so fucking good .

" Oh god J-jeon "

I moaned out as he continued thrusting his fingers deep inside of me as his tattooed hand slid up on my stomach . " Look at me" opening my eyes as I obeyed and fuck !

I want him deep inside of me right now , my hormones are at its peak .

Fuck !

I can't control myself now . And before then i realised anything I cummed on his fingers .

I cream his fingers of my white juices . He rubbed my cum on my whole labia majora before he bent down to lick a long lick making me jolt up .

" Oh fuck "

i moaned as he finished and stood up, lifting me up a little by sliding his left hand on my back as he attached his lips on mine making me taste my own cum .

And to be honest , it wasn't that bad; rather , it was slightly sweet, salty, or tangy . After giving me a smooch he detached his lips as he said .

" Did you enjoy it ? Because girl I did " i chuckled because he looked so excited to tell me he enjoyed eating me out .

" Yes I did , I had my best orgasm in my whole life Jeon . It was better than fingering myself" He grinned as held my both cheeks and said

" I'm glad that you enjoyed it yn "

-----------------------------

To be continued

How's the smut ? God ! It gives me chills while writing this down ......

Written by Ashscrievers ✨