NEW CITY, NEW LIFE

Romeo and I rented first in a room without a toilet inside. I thought everything would be okay but everything isn't getting normal. He's a guy, I mean he'll become a father soon.

My sister's Convo through chat:

"Ronna, are you busy today? Will you come to my apartment so I have someone to talk with. It's very quiet here", my sister Julie said

So I asked my boyfriend if that was okay with him, well he's fine with it, he agreed.

Then I replied my sister that I'll come, so I went to her apartment before lunch time. My sister didn't know that I was with my boyfriend and didn't even know that I was pregnant. Still, I was scared to open up about it to my family.

So I'm already at her apartment, we were enjoying watching funny movies, storytelling, and eating any food. A few hours later I asked my sister that I'll be going and it's already 6pm, it's kinda dark already and I'm scared to go outside.

6pm when I arrived, it's not just too far from where I live. I saw my boyfriend drinking outside with those unknown guys. He even put some cigarette on his ear. He already knew that I hate guys who smoke. Also he told me before that he never smoked and he hates cigarettes. So it was one of his biggest lie?

I told him in a calm way; "We should be going home now, just leave those guys and you didn't even know them, we were just new here". He said: "fuc* off Ronna! Aren't you gonna be ashamed if I would leave them without telling them that I'll go", he shouted at me and I got so nervous

So I pulled him up, held his cloth till we were already outside the house where we rented. There were lots of people outside, students and workers. He kept on shouting at me. I really felt so ashamed and people were looking at us.

"Aren't you ashamed Ronna? Fuc* you, fuc* you, fuc* you Ronna. I'll be back now, I'll tell them that I'll be home!", He's saying lots of bad words that I couldn't stand, I was hurt and so ashamed, everybody is looking at us.

"Please listen. You didn't even know one of them, you didn't even know what their names are, you're already drunk like them. What if they will unexpectedly hurt you? Listen pleaseeee, you're already a father, you know that. Be responsible and respect my feelings"

"Respect your feelings? Fuc* you Ronna, you're not ashamed"

He doesn't care about my feelings, he doesn't care about our baby in my womb, he doesn't care about people outside who were looking at us. I felt so ashamed. I felt like a crazy woman who still kept a crazy guy in my life.

We went home, he was still torturing me through words, saying bad words, cursing me. Till the caretaker of the house knocked on our door, I wiped my tears away so she never noticed something.

"Please quiet, people heard you here so noisy, your steps were so loud ", she said

"Oh my so sorry, I was just cleaning our room", I told the caretaker

"Okay then, thank you", she said

"I'm so sorry again miss", I felt so ashamed

"It's alright", she said

As the caretaker walked away. I thought that he will calm. I thought that he already fell asleep as he went to bed already. I was just sitting right after I talked with the caretaker.

"Oh thank God, it's peaceful now, Lord please let us be at peace, look after me and my baby", I said to myself in a silent way

As I was passing by my boyfriend, as I was about to turn off the light and go to sleep, I didn't expect that he will gonna kick me. He kicked me in my back with his feet! It hurts and I can't fight him back because I was pregnant. I wanted to kick him to fight him back but I couldn't.

"What did you doooo??? You know that I'm pregnant!", I felt so scared for my baby. Even her father doesn't take good care of us. Even if she was still in my tummy.

"Lord please guide this guy, Lord please let me and my baby love in a peaceful living", I just cried while touching my tummy.

"You're crazy!", He said then he closes his eyes

I unexpectedly thought that he was going to kick me at my back. I was crying, feeling so alone and can't even fight him back as I was scared if he was gonna kick me again. I feel so sorry for my baby, till I fell asleep.

Till it was midnight, I got awake. I felt like there was something watery coming out on my private part, I was so scared, I touched it and it was blood, lots of blood. It made me more scared. What should I do? And I thought it wasn't normal in a pregnant mom.

I told him that there's a blood coming out on my private part but all he did was just like he's not listening to me until he said that he's still sleepy.

I cried a lot, I always Prayed that time. I hold my little Sto. Niño so tight, I trust God. I do trust God. I prayed that everything's gonna be alright when we're praying. Everything will be in normal. I asked God for a miracle. I asked God for my baby's life.

I was crying till I fell asleep while I was touching my stomach.

The pain I hide, the miserable life I have with an evil guy that I chose to be with. Those aren't what I deserve to have in my life. I deserve a happy and peaceful life with a man who has words and will love me and my kid. My family doesn't know everything about what has happened.

To be continue👉🏻