Sect Leader Yao just had to say something. "Look what dangerous beasts walks amongst us. They do not care who they will hurt. We can not allow such beasts to roam free and do as they please. Am I right". Many agrees with him and soon people are starting to point fingers at Fenhua. Saying he is dangerous and should be locked away." Nobody will be locked away. How quick you are to blame and slander others. Look within yourselves first or are you so perfect. If you have came here under the pretence of a trial to hurt the Lans and in my sect then you are greatly mistaken if you think I will let that happen. Sect Leader Yao you are a grown man but you just likes to create trouble and make up stories and add by to fit your stupid ideas and thoughts. You are like a small child that did not get enough attention from your parents. You always were and always will be a ass licker you never could think for yourself could you. Always doing others bidding for them. How far up Fengmian and Jin Guangyoa ass are you that you think that you have a right to come here and make demands. So if your done let's start this trial and let me warn you know if anyone had come here with a bunch of lies I will make sure that you regrets it deeply". Wen Rouhan said with a voice filled with anger. Sect Leader Yao were red from embarrassment. He did not know where to hide his face. Everyone just follows the Chief Cultivator back into the hall and took their seats.

When everyone was seated Lan Zhan and A-Ying were standing in the middle of the room. Heads held high and they were holding each others hands. Wen Rouhan looked over the hall with a keen but angry eye. "Well I do not wish to waste my breath any further so Jin Zixuan and Fengmian come and state your cases I do not have all day". Jin Zixuan stood up and bowed to the Chief Cultivator before he spoke." This one greets the esteem chief cultivator. I just wish to say that I have nothing to do with this whole thing. It was all my half brother Jin Guangyoa who had brought up this accusations. So he should probably be the one to speak". He bows again and sat down as Jin Guangyoa stood up and bow in greeting towards the chief cultivator. He walked forward and stood infront of A-Ying and Lan Zhan (they did take the pills I just forgot to mention it. So they are safe) with his back to them as he spoke.
"Esteem Chief Cultivator this one found it strange that his father would die so suddenly just after attending the accused wedding ceremony so this one took upon himself to investigate. I found out that the young master Wuxian had threatened my father and many had came forward confirming it. A young woman was seen with father with the same features and mannerism as young master wuxian. As we can she he can be seen as a woman for his body build and he has a distinct laughter that the same person heard the time my father had perished". He bow and turns slowly smiling slyly at the two before he slowly opens his hand blows something in Lan Zhan's face. It caught them of guard and their eyes grew minutely wide before Lan Zhan shakes his head and sneezes. Jin Guangyoa gave them one last look before he went back to his seat." Lan Zhan are you fine. Is it what I think it is?". A-Ying whispers softly. Lan Zhan nods his head and sneezes again." I am fine do not worry A-Ying. It's just tickeling my nose". He said with a small smile and A-Ying relaxes giving him one last look before sect Leader Jiang spoke. "Esteem Chief Cultivator well I would like to have compensation for my wife's untimely death. It had left a huge whole in our family and my children are missing their mother deeply. Wuxian is originally from our sect and as he did not threatened my wife directly his sect Leader did and as a result my wife is no more. We seek wuxian be returned to the YungmiangJiang sect as compensation and that he would become my sons mate". Yanli could not believe what she is hearing and Xichen all but want to kill this man right now. Wen Rouhan was confuse as was the rest of the hall." If I understand you correctly sect Leader Jiang. You blame sect Leader Lan for your wife's death and in return you want a already bonded and married omega as compensation to marry your son. Correct me if I'm wrong". Wen Rouhan asked." Yes you are right. Bonds can be broken. We have to gain what we have lost". Lan Zhan and A-Ying could only look at the man with agast and anger." You do know what a fated pair means right sect Leader Jiang. Oh wait you don't because you and your late wasn't. Maybe before you came here with your ridiculous demands you should have done your homework first. These two standing before you are not only fated pairs but they are also the only true male omega and true alpha to be ever born in this generation. So tell me when everyone knows that your wife committed suicide and it does not matter if sect Leader Lan had threatened your wife it begs to differ what she had done or said for him to do that. I would suggest you go and sit down before you angers me even further ". Wen Rouhan told him. He open and closes his mouth but nothing came out embarrass he turn around and went back to his seat.

"Jin Guangyoa your first witnesses please". Wen Rouhan said and when he saw who walked up he wanted to scream literally. "Sect Leader Yao I swear if you are here to waste my time and everyone else's then I will throw you in one of my dungeons where you will have plenty of time to reflect. So let me hear what you have to say". He gave the man a look that says I'm listening. Sect Leader Yao glances back at Jin Guangyoa but he was not even looking at him not when the man is busy timing Lan Zhan. This is supposed to be a fast working poison but nothing had happened as of yet. Did he use to little. Sect Leader Yao straighten his shoulders and said." Esteem Chief Cultivator this one was indeed at the young masters wedding and did hear the threats that was made". Everyone was waiting for him to continue. Especially those who heard him say that he had seen wuxian with the late sect Leader. But said man just bowed and waited.
"Is that all because alot of us was there and we all saw and heard what happened. Can the one who saw and heard A-Ying please stand up and tell all of us when they saw the interactions between the two". Jin Guangyoa came out of his thoughts when he heard those words. He quickly stood up and said." Esteem Chief Cultivator sect Leader Yao was the one who saw it". Sect Leader Yao was sweating now.
" Well we are listening sect Leader Yao ". Wen Rouhan said as he looked at the man. Sect Leader Yao stood a bit straighter and said." Esteem Chief Cultivator as you all know I was I well known friend of the late Jin sect Leader. I have visited him many times and during some of those time I did saw Lan Wuxian at koi tower. And I did saw them alone together in rather compromising positions if you know what I mean". The man fake embarrassment but continues.
" So now that I have seen that the omega have children it let me to believe that maybe one of them are a off spring off the late sect Leader jin". He finished. Everyone was stun by what they heard but the Lan, nie and Wen were furious. Jin Guangyoa bow his head as a smile creeped up his face. Lan Zhan and A-Ying were shaking with fury. Chenqing and Wanji were practically howling and scratching to come out and it took everything they have to keep the wolfs at bay at least for now. Wen Rouhan finally found his voice and glance over at Lan Qiren who is on the verge on unsheathing his sword and start a war right here and now. Lan Zhan turns his head slightly towards his mate he could feel his canines itching to come out. A-Ying is having the same problem.

"We will take a short break and resume after that". Wen Rouhan said. Soon the servants came in with the food and tea. Lan Zhan tucked on A-Ying's hand and he turns towards his mate. Eyes red and blazing matching the equally blazing honey molten eyes. They made their way over to their children took them in their arms and hugged them tightly. Xichen and the rest are not fooled by these twos calmness. They can see and feel the storm that's raging underneath all that. They themselves are furious at what they had heard but for now they will let it play out. See how far they are willing to take this. The twins may not know what is going on but they could feel the shift in energy in their parents. Their scents are not as calming as it should be. They maybe six months in their human forms but in their wolf forms they are almost on equal standing with their parents and their brother. They can hunt and fight and right now it seems their parents might need their help. Just like the parents and brothers wolves theirs are also far more evolved. So they took their little hands and laid it on their parents faces and when their eyes meets theirs the two smiles at them. Telling them that they will fight with them if need be. And Lan Zhan and A-Ying smiles at them calming down just a little bit telling them that everything will be fine. If they want to slander him it all fine but now they have taken it too far. They had involved his pups. Trying to take them away and for that there will be no forgiveness and no mercy. They want to take away his mate and his pups slandering his mate and for that is wolf will taste their blood. He will get his revenge and it will be sweet.