Chapter 11

To say that the Chief Cultivator was quite amuse would be an understatement. He never knew that the Lan leader had it on him to openly slap that woman. She's always been a menace at every discussion conference. He smile internally to himself. Who would've thought that this years conference would be so full of drama. But I can't help wondering what had happened to the boy. He seems like a nice and decent boy. So full of life and laughter. He would've loved to have him as his son in law but he saw how possessive and protective that Lan boy was towards him actually all of them. He poured himself another cup of wine when he saw his youngest walking towards him. Wonder what he wants now. He thought to himself. The disappointment of my family. He sighs softly just as wen chao bow in greeting. He wave his hand stating he can talk. " Father I want that omega. He will be the perfect mate for me". Wen Rouhan looked at his son with raised eyebrows. " You came all the way over here to tell me that". He asked and his son nods his head yes.
" Son let me as your father tell you this. Forget the omega. Believe me you are no match for that omega nor will you ever be. That omega are already taken and I'm afraid his alpha will tear you apart limb from limb". He told his son. "But father I don't want anyone else I want that omega". He said to his father. "Fine but first you have to beat his alpha if you can do that I will personally talk to Lan Qiren about a betrothal between the two of you. How does that sound to you". He said to A-Chao who once again nods his head. " In two day there will be sword fighting. I do hope that you will be ready A-Chao and do not disappoint your father and family".
" I will not father. You will see I will win this fight and have the omega". He said and walked away. Wen Rouhan looks over at his eldest son, niece and nephew and said. " I hope you three isn't as dumb as that one. The heavens really played a bad joke on me with that one". The three burst out laughing at his words. Wen Rouhan turns towards Wen Zhuliu and said. " Go after him. See that he doesn't hurt himself or accidentally kill himself. That would be a great shame. Killed by his own hand". Wen Zhuliu bowed and left to go find A-Chao.

Jin Guangshan have also been watching the whole debacle bit his interest were more in the young omega. He has been watching him since they arrived and the boy is very beautiful and lushes. He slowly licks his lips just thinking about the boy he doesn't even realise that his wife and son are watching him. She move slowly towards him and whispers in his ear. " If you are thinking what I know you are thinking. I will personally see to it that your manhood gets chopped of balls and all. You will never father another bastard. I hope we understand each other husband". She said sarcastically. He looked at her eyes wide but she just gave him a small smile call her son and exit the hall. His hand move to his lower region and he shudders just thinking about it. If not him then he will make a propasal for his nephew he is a beta but that way he can still have his way. He smile internally to himself.

Wen Qing's eyes roams the hall when it landed on sect Leader Jin. A slight shiver ran down her spine when she saw the look in the mans eyes. She's been coming with her uncle to these things since she's been twelve years old. Her uncle told her just because she wanted to be a healer that she also had to learn the political side of things. How to read people and their intentions and interactions towards each other. She's glad that she listen because what just happened tells her alot. That something happened to the third young master Lan and that he was at some point in the care of the Jiangs and things didn't go well at all. How he ended up with the Lans is a mystery in it self but she doesn't think that things would end well for Yu Ziyuan not by the way the sect Leader talked to her. There will probably be more fireworks before this conference is over for sure. She turns her head and looks at her little brother next her who asked her actually beg her to come with. She was not please because of his timid nature she didn't want any of the other sect disciples to bully him but it's not as if she would allow it. She nudge him softly and when he looks up she said. " Come let's get out here. To many pheromones and it's starting to stink in here". Wen Ning smiled at her nods his head and got up. They both bow to their uncle and left to get some fresh air. " Sister what made A-Chao think that he can win against second young master Lan?". He asked his sister who answered him.
" Because his stupid and dumb". Wen Ning chuckle at her answer. They walked around koi tower minding their own business when they heard a voice calling at them. They turn around and their stood the second young master Lan, third young master Lan and the Nie sect heir.

" Hello. I'm A-Ying, this is Lan Wangji and this one is Huaisang and who are you". A-Ying said. Wen Qing bow to them and introduce herself and her brother to the trio. " This one is Wen Qing and this is my brother Wen Ning and we are from the wen sect". " Please to meet you both. Right Lan Zhan and Huaisang". A-Ying said to them and both Lan Zhan and Huaisang nods their heads in acknowledgement towards the siblings. " Do you want to join us we were on our way towards the gardens where we will be having tea and wine". Huaisang asked the two siblings. Wen Qing looked at them suspiciously. She doesn't know them or for that matter they don't know each other and yet they invite them for to join them. She doesn't trust easily. " Jie I don't think they are bad people. Maybe we can join them for a little while". Wen Ning said to her. When his sister didn't answer he looked nervously between the three young masters and his sister who is openly staring at them. After good consideration she nods her head indicating that she agrees. A-Ying excitedly claps his hands together and smile over joy of making more friends. " So come lets go and get to know each other better". He grab Lan Zhan's hand and started walking with Huaisang beside them and the two wen siblings following behind them.

When they arrived at their table it was already laid out with tea pots and wine jars and sweets courtesy of Huaisang. They all sat down and started eating and drinking. They talked and asked each other questions. It was just so relaxing after the morning they all had.