Chapter 4

Wei Ying opened his eyes. He can see its stil dark outside when he looked to his left he saw Lan Zhan sleeping with his head on the bed arms under his head. He smile softly and just as he wants to wake him up something at the door caught his attention. There stood two people a man and a woman. A light was shining around them Wei Ying did not know what to make of it. Then the woman spoke.
" A-Ying". Wei Ying didn't recognize the voice so he asked. " Who are you"
The woman looked at the man before she answered. " A-Ying it's us. Your mama and baba". The woman answered in a soft voice so not to scared Wei Ying. "Mama and baba. But mama and baba is gone". Wei Ying answered as tears started to form in his eyes. They can't really be my mama and baba he thought. The man and woman's eyes also filled with tears seeing their son. They never thought that they would ever be able to see him again but the gods were good to give them this time with their son before they finally moved on.

" A-Ying we are so sorry for leaving you. We never meant to". She said as they move slowly towards Wei Ying.
"Are you really my mama and baba".
Wei Ying asked while tears runs down his cheeks. " Yes we are my son. It was never our intention to leave you alone in this world. When we went on that night hunt we didn't know that the thing we were going to fight would be so strong. He over power the both of us and we couldn't do anything. We were drained from our spiritual energy by the time. I'm so sorry my son". Cangse said. She was now sitting on the bed holding Wei Ying as he cried. Changze hold them both us tears were running down both him and his wife's faces. After a while they finally stop crying and Cangse took Wei Ying's face in her hands and starts kissing it all over. Making Wei Ying giggle and not long he started laughing. "How I missed that laugh".
Cangse said while looking at her husband who just smile ever so fondly.

" Cangse we don't have alot of time".
Cangze said to his wife. She sighs softly. "I know". She said. " What does baba mean? Aren't you gona stay with A-Ying?". Wei Ying asked while his eyes once again starts to fill with tears while clinging onto his mother. He does not want them to go away again. He wants them to stay with him. And he voice his thoughts and that made his mother and father just looked at him with sadness in their eyes. " We are sorry my son but unfortunately we can not stay". His father said. Wei Ying nods his head in understanding.
They saw the boy sleeping next to wei Ying's bed. " Wei Ying who is this". Cangse asked as to Wei Ying answered. " Oh this is Lan Zhan. He stayed with me so that I don't feel so alone. He played for me on his quqin
also." Oh I see. Is he Lan Qirens nephew". She asked and Wei Ying nods his head yes.

"A-Ying do you trust mama and baba". Wei Ying once again nods his head yes
" Good. I want you to lay back on the bed. Can you do that for me". She asked and Wei Ying shift slightly and lay down wondering how Lan Zhan hasn't woke up yet. Maybe he's a heavy sleeper he thought. Yip that might be it. Cangse stood up and stand next to him asking him if his comfortable to which he said yes.
"A-Ying I want you to close your eyes for me". He did as asked. " Don't open your eyes ohk". Once again he nods his head yes. She look at her husband and he nods his head. Telling her to go ahead. Time is also running out. She slowly lifts her hands and starting to move it slowly up and down his body.
Wei Ying could feel a warmth slowly running through his body. Cangse worked slow but meticulously. She locked apart of her son away that night. She knows they had no choice.

If the wrong people ever should find out who her son truly was they would want him and not all for the best reasons. Nobody knew except for her husband that she could actually shift into wolf form. She had passed that ability down to her son. Many thought that she was just a disciple of Boashan Sanren but she actually her mother. The Supreme Immortal Alpha. All the while her hands were working and moving. Her eyes close concentrating on loosening the threads she used to suppress his omegian side and also unlocking the cage she put around his wolf. The more she concentrate she can't helped but feeling a tug more like pull. Not knowing where it came from she dismissed it and kept on working. But still the pull persist she can't afford to stop so she mindlink her husband making him aware of what was happening.