Chapter 11~Harper's POV

One of my loyal followers has commented on my author's note. I decided that since she had been so nice to me and about my stories, she shall be put in to my story.

* * *

Name: Julianna West A.K.A. Jules, Julia
Age: 15 years old
House: Gryffindor
Looks: Bright blonde with chocolate brown eyes. Tan and tall.
Personality: Master at all weapons like Harper. Make anyone laugh. Bubbly. Part veela and an unlicensed animagus. A white wolf, Marauder nickname is Snow White or Snow. Every boy loves her besides James and Remus but she doesn't want a relationship and hates Sirius Black for the same reason Harper does.

* * *

I declare you . . .

     ALL HOUSES! The hat yelled. Everybody froze and stopped talking.

    "That's . . .That's not possible," McGonagall whispered. I looked to her with a knowing expression on my face.

     "It is possible. Every 30 or so years, one student is put into All Houses, or the Headmasters House. I am to be the successor of Professor Dumbledore," I said with a smirk. Everybody's jaw dropped.

     "Woo hoo! A smart aleck and a smarty pants! What's next, a prankster? a girl's voice called out from the crowd. I looked and saw a pretty blonde standing up from the Gryffindor table. Then it dawned on me, I know her.

     "JULES!" I screamed.

     "SHADOW!" she screamed. I jumped up and she did too. We ran to each other and hugged. Everybody was, again, shocked at my actions. I glared at them with Jules. They quickly looked away and looked back to Dumbledore.

     Julianna West went to Durnstrang but got expelled for pranking. She came to Beauxbatons for a while till we both got expelled for pranking the headmaster. I thought she was going to America!

     "Why didn't you go to America?" I asked in a mock American accent. It was terrible to say the least.

     "Well Harper darling, because I hated America and got accepted here and decided to surprise you," Jules said in a mock English accent. Jules was raised in France so she has a French accent.

     "Doesn't your cousin go here too?" I asked her. She nodded.

     "My cousin, Jessica Loven," she said. I smirked.

     "She already hates me. Tried kidnapping me from my brother so I boosted her and her friends out of our compartment with my powers," I said, laughing. Jules joined in.

     "I so wish I was there! They came back to the compartment angry and wind blown. Should have known it was you!" she exclaimed.

     "Would you be quiet Julianna!" Jessica hissed at us. Jules and I looked at each other.

     "Nope!" we yelled, popping the 'p.' Jessica huffed with annoyance. We just rolled on the floor, laughing.

     "Elementum. You are wearing a skirt," Thals hollered from the teachers table. Jules looked up at Thals and we stopped rolling.

     "Hey Professor Potter!" She yelled back. Thals smiled.

     "Hello Julia," she said, all teacher like.

     "Via!" I called out, searching for my friend that said she went here. A pale blonde head popped out from the Ravenclaw table.

     "Here Harper!" she called back. "We'll talk later."

     "Okay!" I yelled. Dumbledore motioned for me to follow him into the side room with McGonagall.

     "What are we to do about this?" McGonagall asked.

     "It's been decided, Harper shall live in her own dorm in my office. It's where the Headmasters House is located," Dumbledore said with a smile.

     "Can I please just stay in the Gryffindor dorm?" I begged. Dumbledore sighed.

     "Oh course. But one problem from McGonagall and you move straight into the Headmaster's House," I nodded.

     "I going to go eat dinner," I said.

* * *

"I can't believe that you have your own schedule and can go to any class you want!" James exclaimed. Breaker had disappeared and I think he probably is snogging some bimbo somewhere.

     Lily Evans, Jessica Loven, and Alice Prewett came up to the Marauders and I. Jules was made a Marauder already cause of how close she is with me.

     "I'm sorry for the acting the way I did, can we start again?" Lily asked me. I nodded and smiled at her.

     "Hi, I'm Harper Potter," I told her, holding out my hand to shake.

     "I'm Lily Evans, your brother's crush," Lily said. I laughed along with the rest of the Marauders besides James. He turned scarlet red.

     "I can tell you some interesting things about James . . ." I trailed off. Lily stepped aside laughing as Jessica approached me.

     "Hi, I'm Jessica Loven," she said. I shook her hand.

     "Harper Potter."

     "Hi! I'm Alice Fortescue!" Alice said with a hyper tone.

     "Hi Alice, I'm Harper. How much candy did you eat?" I asked. Lily and Jessica sighed.

     "None. This is how she usually is," Jessica said with a sigh. I laughed with Jules.

     "Harper!" Via called from the crowd heading towards the different dorms. She ran toward me and the. The wall was blown out. Via was hit in the head with stone and dropped.

     "VIA!" I screamed. I tried to catch her but then she was hit with the killing curse. "STUPIFY!" I hit the figure that stepped through the hole in the wall. I stood in front. People in masks surround me.

     "Harper Potter. Come with us and no more magical blood shall be spilt today," a masked figure said.

     "Harper! Those are Death Eaters!" James called out to me. Thals kept them back. By now, the Death Eaters had made a dome around me and them. No one was able to get in or out.

     One of the Death Eaters shot a killing curse at James for speaking. I wasn't going to get there in time. A body pushed James out of the way. It was Jessica Loven, and she had saved James. She managed to get in front of everyone and was protecting them. The spells were stopped but now were aimed at me, just to hurt me, not kill me.

     "Screw you," and then I created a water shield around the Death Eaters and I. Fire erupted from my body, killing all the Death Eaters. My eyes glowed white as the flames and water disappeared. I repaired the wall. Then I fell to my knees from exhaustion. Rem caught me and cradled me to his chest.

     "Harper?!" he called out. It got quieter and quieter as I blacked out.