Chapter 4~Harper's POV

"I'm bored!" I declared. James, Remus, Pettigrew, and Breaker were all sitting in James's room.

"Well what do you want to do?" James asked.

"How about . . . QUIDDITCH!" I yelled. I ran to my room, not caring if they agreed. Grabbing my broomstick, I climber on and flew out the already open window.

James's window was open so I flew into there, scaring everyone. "So, who wants to play or shall I be flying myself? We have extra brooms in the shed," I said.

"I'll play. I brought my broom and beaters bat," said Breaker. He grabbed his stuff and flew outside. James did the same and grabbed his snitch that he stole from school. I look to Rem and Pettigrew.

"Please Rem," I begged with puppy dog eyes. "Try, for me?" Rem sighed and nodded. I turned to Pettigrew. "Referee?" He nodded and walked outside. Rem hopped on my broom and held on tight as I grinned. My broom took off after letting Remus get adjusted. He held onto me tight as my broom took a nose dive towards the ground and pulled back up at the last second.

"Alright, I'll take Harp." James said. Breaker looked outraged.

"Why did you pick me!" Breaker yelled. I laughed.

"Because I was trained by the Bulgarian's and Holyhead Harpies." I said with a smirk. "Plus, I did a few matches with the Chudley Cannons. They owe me a few favors now. One of their chasers was out after a bludger hit him a couple of times." Breaker and Rem were shocked.

"As if you could get anymore amazing." Breaker mused and tried to tuck a strand of hair behind me ear. I grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoulder and then walked over to the broom shed.

"What the bloody hell!" Breaker yelled but all I could hear was Rem and James laughing. I grabbed Rem a broom, a beaters bat for me, and a quaffle.

"Rem, catch." I said and threw it to him. He caught it and mounted. "Split up."

"Sis, I'll be keeper and seeker. You be beater and chaser. Try not to damage Padfoot too much." James said as we huddled up. I smirked and he laughed.

"That's what the other team said before I sent them to St. Mungo's at my last match. Breaker tries to flirt with me or distract me, he will get severely hurt." I said and mounted my broom again. James did the same and we kicked off.

"Alright, no serious injuries. Harp, no killing." James said and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You can't keep me down." I told him. Breaker and Rem looked scared. "Rem, I'm not going to hurt you. At least on purpose. Breaker, I have no promises." They still looked severely scared.

"Wormtail, call it." Breaker said. Pettigrew blew the whistle. The game started.

I flew forward and grabbed the quaffle. Rem was keeper and seeker. Breaker was beater and chaser. The bludger zoomed towards me and I hit it back to Breaker who it just barely missed.

"Missed me, missed me. Now you go to kiss me." Breaker sang. I scoffed.

"Kiss this." I said and then scored in the smallest hoop. 10 points to James and I's team.

We played for a few hours and then James and I won. 170-0. Rem and Breaker didn't think it was fair that I played but then I said I might try out of the Gryffindor Quidditch team if I make it. They were ecstatic.

"Dinner!!" Mom called and we looked at each other.

"We'll race 3,2-" I sprinted off. There were yells of anguish and frustration behind me but then footfalls. I made it to the house first and sat down. The boys made it in about 10 seconds after me, all sweaty and worn out. Pettigrew came in a few seconds after them.

"Too ya long enough." I said. James glared at me. I tried to look innocent but it didn't work well because I bust out laughing.

We ate dinner. Rem was on my right, Breaker was on my left. Pettigrew was next to James who was opposite me. Our house elf, Nelly, served and cooked the food.

I burped and Mum looked at me disgustedly.

"Nice one, but next time, try for something bigger." Dad said with a smile. I looked down in fake shame.

"Yes Dad. I'm sorry for shaming this family." I said and then giggled. Dad chuckled and James laughed. Mum looked at us with utter disbelief. All the guys looked at me in surprise and shock.

"What?" I asked them.

"Your a girl, why did you do that?" Breaker asked. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Who said I was a girl." I challenged. Breaker looked at my chest and James kicked him and Rem smacked his head.

"Last time I checked you were." Breaker said. My parents had already left. "But I could check." I punched Breaker in the face and walked upstairs. I heard the table being flipped and James holding Rem back.

I decided to play my violin so I walked to the music room. Plugging in my electric violin, I decided to play one of my favorite pieces of modern music. It's called Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling. (I know she wasn't born yet but in my story, she is.) James walked in.

"James, can you play guitar for me? I need the electric one too. I decided to best way to let off steam was to play violin and I love this song and the dance moves. Here's the music, I don't need it. I have it memorized." I told him. He nodded as grabbed his electric guitar and hooked it up.

I starts playing them James came in with his guitar. The song played throughout the whole house because James left the amp on. It connected to the whole house system so everyone could hear.

We do sighed playing and I felt relieved. "Thanks James. I really wanted to play and I just-" James cut me off with a hug.

"It was Padfoot's fault. Right now he had a bloody lip, black eye, and dislocated shoulder. That's just from Moony. He really likes you Harp." James aid and then walked off.

REM LIKES ME!! OMG!!
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣