Chapter 1/Preview

The name's Potter, Harper Quinn Potter. My brother is James Potter. I've gone to Beauxbatons for the past 5 years of being a witch. I'm 15 years old and transferring to Hogwarts to go to school with James and his friends. I was expelled for pranking the headmaster too many times, 24 times to be exact and I'm proud of it!

     I'm 1/8th veela but I still have the veela qualities of enchanting beauty, graceful movements, and the smarts of being a veela. I hate it. That's why I prank, to let people focus on another side of me.

     James has made sure to never let me have a boyfriend but I'm a great flirt to those boys who play with girl's hearts. Payback's a pain.

     I'm a werewolf with a little twist. Beautiful but dangerous, just like me.

     I'm stubborn and when people try to tell me what to do, I tell them something of my own. Make me.

HARPER'S POV~

"James!" I yelled as I walked into his room. He looked up from playing with the snitch he stole from Hogwarts.

     "What Harp?" James asked with a smug grin. I hate that nickname.

     "Don't call me that!" I yelled. "I'm bored. When are your friends coming over?" I asked him. He looked at his watch.

     "In about 5 minutes. Can you play something for me?" James asked me with a pleading look.

     I play violin, electric guitar, and I sing really well. The only thing is, I refuse to play in front of anyone except James. He doesn't laugh if I do something wrong, he only tells me how good I'm doing and to calm me down. I get angry really easily.

     "Which instrument?" I asked him as we walked into my room.

     "Ummm..... How about guitar and singing? You have a song preference?" James asked me. I shook my head no. He ran back into his room and came back with some music. I laughed. Sometimes I swear James is exactly like a child.

     I looked at the music when he handed it to me. I looked at him in disbelief. "You want me to play Secrets by One Republic? You hate them and they're a boy band!" I pointed it out to him with a shocked look on my face.

     "I know, but you love this song and you play and sing it really well," James said with a sheepish smile and he looked own. I squealed and hugged him. "Eww!! Cooties!!" I laughed and he laughed with me.

     I grabbed my guitar and mic then we headed down to the music room in Potter Manor. Our house is large because Mom and Dad are high up in the Ministry. Comes with benefits.

     James hooked in my guitar to an amp and I set up the mic and sound system. Then I set up the music on a stand. I took a deep breath and started to play.

"I need another story,
Something to get off my chest,
My life gets kinda boring,
Need something that I can confess,

'Til all my sleeves are stained red,
From all the truth that I've said,
Come by it honestly I swear,
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear,
Something that will light those ears,
Sick of all the insincere,
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

This time don't need another perfect lie,
Don't care if critics ever jump in line,
I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

My God, amazing how we got this far,
It's like we're chasing all those stars,
Who's driving shiny big black cars,
And everyday I see the news,
All the problems that we could solve,
And when a situation rises,
Just write it into an album,
Send it straight to gold,
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear,
Something that will light those ears,
Sick of all the insincere,
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

This time, don't need another perfect lie,
Don't care if critics ever jump in line,
I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

Oh, got no reason, got no shame,
Got no family I can blame,
Just don't let me disappear,
I'ma tell you everything,

So tell me what you want to hear,
Something that will light those ears,
Sick of all the insincere,
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

This time, don't need another perfect lie,
Don't care if critics ever jump in line,
I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

So tell me what you want to hear,
Something that will light those ears,
Sick of all the insincere,
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away,

This time, don't need another perfect lie,
Don't care if critics ever jump in line,
I'm gonna give all my secrets away,
All my secrets away, all my secrets away," I sang and then someone started clapping, actually, 4 people.

     I looked at James and the three guys next to him. "James! Why'd you let them in here!" I yelled at him. He looked away.

     "Love, it wasn't his fault.," a guy with shaggy black hair told me with a wink in my direction. I rolled my eyes and gagged. James looked like he was going to murder him.

  "Excuse me for intruding, but you sounded so beautiful, I had to know if it was from an angel," the shaggy hair dude told me. Totally a heart breaker. Time to mess with him. I looked at James and smirked. James laughed at what I was about to do.

    I walked up to the shaggy hair dude and put my fingers in his jean loops. He smirked at my reaction. I leaned closer till I was a few inches away from his lips. As I distracted him, James put a firecracker and dungbomb in his pants.

   "Next time, try not to hit on me. Also, you can't force me to love you or be one of your brainless bimbos. It would be interesting to see you Make Me, though," I said and then stepped away, leaving him lovesick. Then the firecrackers and dungbombs went off.

   Paybacks a b*tch.