CHAPTER_03

Jungkook’s P.O.V

Soon I reached the office and today was the intern’s interview day so I already had appointed people to handle them, so I was only going to check up on them today. I was sitting in my cabin on the couch placed in front of the door, and was reading Forbes latest.

A staff handed over a data sheet of the interviewees came today, and left the room. I glared at the door while it was closing, I saw the same beautiful face sitting just in front of my cabin.

I was shocked by seeing  it so I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view. He was finding something from his bag and then settled back to the chair and was flipping his hair like he always does.

“Send that boy in the cabin who is sitting on that chair in front of my cabin” I connected to the reception counter by standing up from the comfort of the couch and giving the pain to my hands to call at the reception counter.

And sat on my chair while not facing the door as I don’t know how I will react when he will be in front of me. I was holding my breath while my back was facing the door side, and the door knock I heard, “come in” I said somehow.

The door opening sound was making my heart beat faster. I couldn’t release my breath until I heard the door was closed again. I turned back and saw him. My heart beat stopped working for the moment by seeing him this close and clear.

I asked straight about his name and him. He was getting nervous, but his nervousness was also so cute that you could admire him the whole day and night. I don’t know why I had said that I would talk straight, that was just a slip of tongue. I asked him about himself and he handed over a proper file to me. I had read that he came for an internship, but I had permanente him. After he left I regretted over the straight talk thing.

I released a big sigh of relief and of not to say anything wrong, the thing that happened when he entered the cabin had raced my heart to the 100x.

Kim Taehyung, what a beautiful name, the beautiful face, the beautiful nature, the beautiful eyes, lips and everything.

I forced myself to stop thinking about him for some moments as I have to go check on the interns who came for an interview today. I walked out of the cabin and the staff stood up seeing me, students there also followed the staff of the office.

I checked up on things going out there and again came back to my cabin, I walked to the glass wall there in my cabin just behind the couch, and stood up there just to take a look outside.

I was waiting for the sun to drown in the water and let the moon come out and I could find the face of my peace in the beauty of the moon.

THE NEXT DAY

The interns who had passed the interview are arriving the office before time as everyone know that first Impression is the last impression people started coming to office and our Mr. Jungkook is not the very late person in the office, he always arrives on time.

Jungkook’s house:
I was following the same schedule of mine and soon gets in the car after having some argument with one of the clients, I don't want to ruin the whole deal because of this shitty argument as he was doing it just on nonsense points.

"Let's just go sir" Mr. Choi said. They reached the office soon and his eyes got impatient again just to find him. He had crossed the signal today in his closed eyes as his head was aching like hell. As he had not seen him today and already hus mood was off, he went to his cabin and one of the personal care staff went in the cabin with a cup of coffee.

He drank that and felt his headache is about to fade but not faded yet, he was sitting on his chair while drinking coffee, but after drinking coffee too he is not wholly okay.

"Sir, is there anything you want!" The employee asked him as he can clearly see his impatience. "No.. itd alright you can go" jungkook said and asked him to go out, but spoke further before the employee get out of the cabin "send the boy named Taehyung in here" and gave him permission to leave.

He sent Taehyung in to the cabin, "yes sir, you had called me?" Taehyung asked after entering into his cabin and jungkook  just walked fast towards him and hugged him directly without speaking any word.

"S-s-sir?" Taehyung was shocked again due to this and was very nervous because it was his first day at office and the things happening to him since yesterday are strange for him.

"Shhh… stay still" Jungkook said while melting into his arms, Taehyung didn't said anything further but just stood still there, not even his hands were doing any movement. 

"I don't want anyone to know about this, not a single word I want you to tell anybody about all this happening" jungkook said while pulling himself back from the hug and holding Taehyung's shoulder with both of his hands.

"O-okay sir" he didn't argue further with him as this was only the first time at the office and he didn't want to ruin anything which was going perfectly as he thought it would be.

"You can go for now, remember not to tell anyone about this," Jungkook said once again and asked him to leave. "Okay sir,is there anything else you want?" Taehyung asked. "No, I am fine now" Jungkook said.

Taehyung left the cabin and Jungkook sat back to his chair, he felt relaxed after that and is now fresh from the bottom that he can do anything now, like if he have tons of work then he can do everything. Like he is fully charged.