CHAPTER_2

Jungkook's P.O.V

I walked down from the main stairs of my house to reach my car while my left hand slipped into my long coat's pocket and the other hand held my sunglasses and rubbed their glasses on the coat to clear the view from it.

I lifted my hand with sunglasses in my hand and hung my sunglasses onto my ears and balanced them with the help of my nose. I flipped my coat into the air and made my way inside the car. The cool white color suits me I guess, my secretary Mr. Choi handed over a file to me for some preparation for the meeting.

I opened the cover and saw a proper blueprint for the upcoming project of my enterprise. I saw that properly by removing my sunglasses from my eyes and lifted them up on my head. Rested them on my fluffy curls.

I turned the page and saw a script, "what is this script for?" I asked Mr.choi without sparing a glare from that piece of paper, "Sir, the script is for Mr.Lee, I had helped him prepare this." I understood and flipped the pages again to find anything more important than that Blueprint.

I handed over the file again to Mr.choi. As soon as I handed that over and turned my face to my left to look at the outside weather, as soon as I turned I saw a young boy beside the flower stall on the road side. The flower stall is very near the bus stop. He was admiring flowers and was talking with the lady florist.

He was looking so calm, the blowing wind was making his hair disturb his eyes, he was settling them again and again. The glasses on his face were giving him a more cuter look. Honk honk of the vehicle's horn snatched me out of my thoughts and I suddenly started settling my clothes and hair and looked down at my feet.

I looked again at the place after a moment, the person disappeared till then, I was searching for him. I don't know why? But yes, I was searching for him. My eyes felt impatient due to this.

I don't know what is happening with me, I just thought this and ignored the rest. I was trying to focus on the things which I had to tell in the meeting, the announcements about new office timings and vacancies.

I closed my eyes to remember the things I have to announce, but it seems everything blurr and the only face I can see is just of him. I quickly re-open my eyes to flush off the scenarios, but the thing happening is I am only able to see him with my open eyes too.

But why? Why is this happening? I don't even know that person, so why is he coming into my mind again and again? All the questions are buzzing in my mind.

Somehow, I arrived at the office and completed everything properly, but still he is buzzing in front of me, in my mind, why? Late at night I walked to my car and asked the driver to let go, he started the engine and we soon reached my home.

The next day:

I again followed the same yesterday's schedule but today there are no meetings and no announcements so today I just have to check up on the new projects and take reports of each of the persons.

I don't know if my heart was beating or not but I got a breath of peace when I again saw him again at the same spot where I had seen him yesterday, my eyes got stuck on him, i don't know why, but yes, they were stuck on him, the place where he stands day and each day, was a bus stop and a signal stop, so it happens everyday that we have to stop at that place.

This started to happen everyday, some days passed just like this. Everyday I used to see him at the same spot talking with that flower selling lady, he is just so adorable. If I try to ignore whether he is there or not, I can't control my eyes to look at the spot. This time I took a leave just to throw him off my mind, I don't understand why all this shit is happening to me, I had never felt like this before.

I put myself into other work and went on a small vacation so that I can wipe him off my mind but when I was out there or in my room he just appeared in my thoughts and soon I started to feel him near, why?

A few days later:

There was a call I got from my office, "sir, the university had contacted us to resume the Intern's program and let the interns do work with us and learn and have their practice" an employee from the other side said while informing him that they had gotten an email from the universities.

"Okay, resume it and make an announcement for interns to give the interviews to the company tomorrow" he replied with an instruction to arrange the interviews for interns tomorrow. Soon the employees had announced the interview dates on every platform so that students would get to know about it.

And the interview will be only tomorrow, be prepared for everything, every question. The same day I left the house to get on my way to the office, the signal came, the car stopped, my heart started to beat faster but I was looking down at my feets.

I stopped my mind to dont' look there...don't look there... you bloody idiot... why do you always look there... don't look at that side...don't..don't..don't.... He was speaking in his mind to control it so as not to look there.

But suddenly his head turned right to the window and eyes found the spot, but this time they found that spot empty, why is he not here today? If he is not here then where is he? He thought in his mind while his face went pale and sad.

He looked down again and again and looked up to again look at the place, but this time too he didn't find him, his eyes were running here and there impatiently to find him and just to have his glance.

Signal showed green lights and the car started to move forward but my head was turning around again and again to find him there. But I was not able to find him there.