Priyal : Plzz don't do this to me ahhh.

He kiss her breast took her nipples in his mouth and licking sucking kissing softly like a baby... she was creasseing his hairs roughly.. he got satisfied and kissing her upper body and licking..

She open her eyes and pulls his face closer and grabbed his lips amar was kissing her softly but priyal kiss him hardly and bite his lips. He broke the kiss and kissed her chin..

Priyal : Kyu pagal kar rahe aap mujhe

He didn't say anything and put her both legs on his back and pulls close he wrapped her and hide in her neck

He put his boy near her entering spot and touched her vagina she moans in pain but not in her sense.. he breathe near her ears she was feeling hot and goosebumps..

He slowly entered in her she hissed in pain tear fall from her eye. she moans she wrapping her legs more tighter & holds his back... He entered himself in her completely and groaned..

Amar : Ahh priyal

Priyal : ahm.. ahh.. am.. ar...

He was loving her slowly gently and she was enjoying their early morning session.. she moaned in pleasure near his ear and kissing him..

He was hiding himself in her neck and feeling his neck fragrance and moving gently their legs were playing with EO He close his eye and feeling her moan.

Their body start sweating but he don't want stop priyal saw his gentle caring yet possessive side in this sex session Both get tired but they didn't stop and lost in each other...

Priyal ah.. ah..

Amar release his warmness in her priyal moaned and within a minute she also released and hugged him...

He take out his part and looking her he licked her sweaty body and kissing her tears fall from her eyes...

Amar : Ek baat jo tumhe kahunga or wo sach ha aaj tak Amar ne kabhi kisi bhi ladki ke liye aisa mehsus nhi kiya jo mai tumhare liye karta hu..

Priyal : Itna pyaar karte hain mujhse.

Amar : (inner voice) Kal raat ke bad mujhe tumhare sath kyu acha lag rha ha maine tumhe bas use kiya tha par ye use ki hui feelings nahi lag rahi hai

Priyal : I know you're not expressive but i can feel how much you love me!

Amar : Mehsus karna itna aasan hota ha kya jo dil me ho mehsus hojata ha?

Priyal : (creassed his cheeks) Aapki in ankho me sab dikhta ha love jealousy posseivness sab kuch or care bhi apko pata ha.. jab aap mujhse baat nahi kar rahe the mai kitna upset thi lekin mai aapse naraz nahi reh payi kyuki nahi raha jata apke bina mujhe aap chaiye

Amar : (his eyes were red in passion) amar tumhara hi ha or kisi ka nahi or  na kabhi kisi ka or hoga..!

Priyal : (she smile in tear) mujhe pata ha aap mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai humari new life shuru hogi amar aap mere or me apke pass rahungi koi nhi hoga humari duniya mai jo hum dono ke beech aaye bohot dar lagta ha hme.

Amar saw tears in her eyes and kissed her forehead sofly she was scared bcz of her past and he knew it he touched her forehead with her..

Amar : (inner voice) Mujhe kyu jalan hoti ha jab yuvi tumhare pass aata ha mujhe tumhare sath or sirf tumhare sath har sexual pleasure chaiye hota ha kyu me tumhe chuna chahta hu or kyu aaj subha mujhe aisa laga mai wo hu hi nahi jo pichle 40 saal se hu.. kyu

Tum jaha rahi ho pata nahi wo tumhe zinda rehne denge ya nahi or me abhi se bechain ho raha hu na jane kyu me ye subha bhulna nhi chahta kabhi bhi

He was thinking all these & breathing  harshly then he feels she was hugging him tightly.. he close his eyes and kiss her head and came under her she put her head on his chest and kissing his heart side.. he saw her and holds her tightly by her shoulder.. she saw him and put his palm on his cheeks.

Priyal : Meri taraf dekhiye na

Then he looked towards her side he was silently looking at her..

Priyal : Apne mere sawal ka jawab kyu nahi diya..

He take deep brathe and turning she hold his shoulder and looking him he trun completely and then hugged her she also turn and and hugged him he creassing her hairs.. she hide herself in his shoulder and neck area and put her one leg around his waist.. he hold her back.. she broke the hug..

Amar : Humari duniya alag ha Priyal

Priyal : Kyu kaise alag ha

Amar didn't say anything nd remove her hairs strands and pulls her close   he adjusted himself kissing her neck shoulder he hug him then he take-up his penis and put near spot they were spooning staright position. He entred in her and thrusting into her gently..

She hold him and let him do whatever her husband wants he was softly and carely moving and kissing her cutely  she smiled and dedicated her body to her husband completely..

Priyal : Faster plz ahh..

Amar : Nooo.. (kissed her head)

Priyal : Please ahh..

Amar : Nooo.. (kissed her forehead)

Priyal : Please na (begging him)

Amar : Nooo.. (kissed her nose)

He was loving her gently and she was moaning softly because her husband wasn't rough and wild.. He creassing her back and loving her continously..

After a long session both realised and and hugged each other.. soon they fall sleep again in each other arms...

It was morning around 8 am priyal open her eyes and found herself in his arms.. she kissed his chest and smiled and then she sits took his white shirt.. she wears his shirt and getup her legs were trembling due to pain priyal saw him cover him with blanket till waist. The she saw those marks & scratches on Amar's back she was blushing and goes near his back and kiss him...

Priyal : Sorry but you're mine.

She smiled and sit on another seat and take out some clothes to him and herself he packed the bags and parted the curtains and changed her clothes.  and wear her slippers and opened the door and move to bathroom..then she suddenly remembered..

Are nahi maine amar ko to bataye nhi agar koi cabin mai chala gaya or amar ko waise dekh liya to mujhe unse lock karva lena chaiye tha door.. par aaega kon pentry car wale knock karke aate ha ya jake orders dene hote ha ab koi to aaega nahi anant yuvi may he abhi tak so rahe honge mai bhi na dar gayi

That's all for today guyz plz ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes!

PurVir's story in on hold!!!

AND

Next part after genuine votes!!!

Thank you
Bye Bye
Good Night