✧ Mates ✧

ꕥ Narrator POV: ꕥ
In an open Universe, a spaceship floating in the high galaxy, where a full group of crewmates prepares for their missions in space.. In a room titled 'The inner Planets' with 5 people inside named Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon/Luna, and Mars, the 5 were wearing their new suits designed by ROTSAR..

ꕥ Earth POV: ꕥ

"Ugh.. alright Mars, no need to rush! I just gotta make this fit!" I said to Mars trying to figure out how to wear this stupid costume,
"Didn't you listen to Jupiter? He already told us how"
Said by Mars as he raised a brow on me "Yeah Yeah.. uhh and.. There!" I shouted proudly after I finally got the costume done-- "Hey! Quiet down Earth! You're so Noisy!" Said by the grumpy Venus who was sitting on a sofa, Classic.. "Whatever.." I said to him with sass as I stood up dusting myself

"Announcement!" The Random Speaker inside our room turned on, "Within 5 minutes everyone must gather in the Meeting room, we'll start our mission" They said continuing the announcement

"Oh well, let's just go ahead" Venus started getting up from the sofa, and heading at the front door, The 4 of us followed him and headed to the Meeting Room or we like to call it MTR, I got to be honest.. the meeting room is huge! There was a lot of space and beige brown chairs and one big table in the middle, a HUGE 8ft tall window and we could see the open space outside! and a few potted plants right around the corners, it was a nice place, it's also cool, when we arrived, there was Jupiter, Saturn and some of his moons, and Pluto with.. his big moon Karen..? I guess that's her name, but I don't care.. it's Pluto's moon why should I care? But anyways.. me and Mars decided to sit in one of the chairs beside us and we talked for a while, I wonder what we would do for the rest of the day..

ꕥ Narrator POV: ꕥ

A few 5 minutes later, every crewmates are now at the Mtr, waiting for more announcements on what they have to do this day, each gets to have their tasks, they all have specific roles and responsibilities so they are expecting so separate, but anyways.. Onto Moon or Luna! Him and Earth are heading into the Electric room, both are walking on the long hallways, well.. The moon has the ability to float so it's a habit for him to float around close to Earth when he's walking around the big ship..

ꕥ Moon/Luna POV: ꕥ

After we left the Meeting room, We all got onto our own paths, as always.. I'm with Earth I guess I'm like his assistant.. but yeah, I'm a little upset that he said that why him and Mars are not together because Mars is a Navigator and Earth is an Electrician and that they need to be separated but of course.. The Sun.. our Captain of this spaceship doesn't agree, I get that he's upset but he forgot I'm with him.. maybe he just forgot that I'm his little company.. I feel like I'm not-- "Hey moon, did you bring the tools?" He asked me, looking serious.. it made me a bit nervous, I gulped.. "uhm.. no? I don't have any tools, did Jupiter handed us any?" I asked as I sounded struttering, it's stupid.. "ugh.. I thought you had it! But no, Jupiter didn't hand us any tools" he sounded irritated.. I just stayed quiet.. "whatever, let's go and head to the tools area I guess.." he continued and took out his Space soda that he didn't finish earlier for breakfast..

We arrived at the Tools area, we took what we needed like Pliers, Screwdrivers, Cable Ties.. and etc. It's not hard to find these specific tools since this place is so well organized.. I liked it this way! After we found all the tools we continued doing our tasks.. fixing wires, checking the lights if it's working okay.. and other electric related stuff.. After we finished some of the tasks.. there were many.. Earth suggests that he'll just get a snack from the cafeteria because he's getting tired of the tasks.. but we've only finished two tasks.. but anyways I'll get myself a treat as well.. he just headed to the cafeteria, I got some chips from one of the counters.. but before the Earth could get a snack from the vending machine.. the lights turned off.. it was blackout all of a sudden.. We heard a scream from not so far away from here.. I don't know where that scream was from but we expected it's Mercury, he's always scared from the dark, I assumed he doesn't have a flashlight.. But luckily for us.. Earth has a flashlight on hand so we can see at least something.. But me and Earth were confused about why all the lights turned off even though it was working fine before.. Uranus was in the kitchen so he took a peak at the kitchen window looking confused as well, I looked back at Earth and headed out of the cafeteria..

While we decided to go to the Electricity room to fix the lights, we looked around the halls trying to find our way to the Electricity Room.. When we arrived we checked some of the wiring is still going fine.. it all looks badly worn down.. Earth ordered me to get more tools it's not enough on what we bring with us.. I followed his order and I flew really fast all the way to the Tools room, I grabbed anything I needed really quick and flew right back at the Electricity room.. I handed everything to Earth from my hand as he fixed the wiring, as I watched him and handed him more tools, I stared at the wires thinking how it got damaged.. it was really suspicious.. if it was an accident that the wires were destroyed it wouldn't be this badly kinked down.. I have a gut feeling that someone did this intentionally..."HEY EARTH! HURRY UP AND FIX THE LIGHTS!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!" I heard from the distance.. it's Venus.. Yelling at Earth again.. as I turned back to the entrance of the Electricity room.. "Yeah! I'm doing it right now! Just be patient!" He screamed back.. "Alright.. finished! Moon!" He said looking at me, I looked him back "turn on the switch on the right side of that wall" he continued then pointed where I suppose I'll turn on the switch.. I followed him obediently.. as I turned the switch on.. the light started to come back again..

"Done!" I said cheerfully with a grin on my face, "Okay, now that the lights are working now, let's keep going on our tasks" Earth suggests and pulls out a lists of the task that we need to do in his pocket, we stepped outside the Electricity room, and walked to the hallways.. long hallways.. but after a while.. we heard screaming.. again.. me and Earth thought it was Mercury at first.. but it sounded different.. we checked up on what was happening.. the screaming was in the bay area, it's a place where we always take breaks or hang out, nothing much.. when we reached the bay area we saw Jupiter first.. then Saturn.. who was crying next to jupiter.. and then.. blood on the floor.. two bodies.. on the titled floor..

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

____________________________________

HELLOO!! First Chapter! And a first cliffhanger 🥰🤭
But anyways I hoped you enjoyed the very first chapter on my book!!
The 2nd chapter will be soon, since I need ideas to write..
And and it's moon on the picture him switching on the lights 🤩
Also feel free to correct me if there are any mistakes I make 🙏🙏
Idk what to put here now 😼

Word count:
1338 words

🤯🤯🤯