Chapter 1: crash.

(Before we begin, this contains inaccurate information to the scp foundation. Just to let you know. Enjoy.)

(I sometimes narrate chapters, check YouTube on 'thebrother batch' to find it)

[energy_level: 5%]

[respiratory_and_cardiovascular_systems: offline]

[activating_backup_generators, please_standby...]

[backup_generators_activated]9

[ProtogenProject#01[NEXUS]Type:2_online]

My main system activated and I woke.

My vision was red, and my main CPU chip had been damaged.

When I looked back, I saw the pod that had once been a comforting place whilst travelling through the dark void now completely beyond repair.

I stood up and almost fell back down. Checking the status of my appendages, my legs had taken the most damage from the pod hitting the surface. Looking down after closing the statistic screen, I could see bone exposed from the right one. The one on the left was sliced deep enough to scrape the tendons. No bleeding on the right leg, as the wound had been Cauterizated. I didn't attempt to call for help, as I knew I would sound like a rusty scalpel cutting through wireframe. I could hear a rumbling in the ground. Few of us have the ability to detect vibrations. The vibrations came from behind me, and I heard lifeforms exiting a vehicle.

"Hands up, no movement or we disable your systems."

Systems?

They knew I was a protogen.

I sprinted towards the pod, knowing that in a hidden compartment, would be my wrist blade. Pain stabbed through my leg and up to my chest, and I fell As soon as I got to the entrance, due to the injury. As I attempted to stand, something small but sharp stabbed into my back. I began to convulse, and My systems began to glitch, slowly began to shut down. My vision was last, and they loaded me into a van before I fully shut down.

The Protogen stepped into the dictator's office, holding an overloaded digital file filled with memory and GPU chips. The commander was standing facing a window overlooking the city.

"Commander, we've been getting many reports from the civilians that they saw an esc-"

"Ok lieutenant, this is the third time you've told me this, and when I check the cameras around the city, there is nobody riot- wait a minute, a what?"

"An escape pod, sir, one of the emergency ones, taken from the hangers."

"Locate this escape pod, IMMEDIATELY."

The lieutenant, who had began to zone away at this point, got startled and readjusted his cap.

"Sir, this pod will be found."

"Very good. And lieutenant?"

"Yes sir?"

"Thank you for your service."

The dictator pulled his firearm from his holster concealed beneath the overcoat he always wore, aimed, and before the lieutenant could react, he shut down fully.

The dictator looked down and said, "Get rid of him please." snapping his fingers, upon doing so, a panel in the floor opened and the robotic husk fell through.

"He always was impatient." The dictator said, before turning away.