Big stick diplomatic

Start bij het begin

Thing are no better in Africa,as Morocco are the only nation support Osea,they were put in a constant threat on the eastern border from Libya.

"The African continent insist of many nation that has either friendly relation with Russia,or loan money from China,they were promised to get their loan forgotten if they join with China,those Chinese indeed did a really smart move"

"Hold up,they don't fear that the American and Osean could retaliate and make those efforts meaningless?"-the Australian raise question

"To be honest,they didn't even know about the Arsenal Birds,much less the Osean strength,how do they fear something they haven't heard of,even us didn't knew about it before war"-Swedish prime minister suggest-"A show off of technology is a must"

"Then why don't we show them?Besides,why didn't China reveal the Arsenal Birds?"

"They clearly want to keep those African nation on their side of course,we are late in this race"

Ander pushed his chair away from the table,his eyes looking at the ceiling.If Osea has any ally in the middle of that continent,they could have send force and secure the surrounding countries,then continue to the whole continent.But Morocco is in the Northwest,too far to go,Osea is nowhere near Africa either.They are having a difficult task of thinner the African line.

"Intelligent from our country suggested that many of them didn't actually want to follow Russia voluntarily,but they believed that the Russian could defeat the US and Osea by firepower,in that case if we can bring a more advanced present of force,they might change their mind"

"The "Big stick diplomatic",an old way,but quite effective"-the French approved

"We did tried that"-the American president throw away the possibility-"But the carrier diplomatic didn't work,we've sent like 3 carriers on their coast,far more than a single flying fortress,and they didn't even bother to responded.Meaning that aside from the aerial warship they got in the previous operation,they must have more unknown weapon revealed to their allies,so I think it's time to reveal Yellowstone"

"That's too risky"

"The complex is within our country,what is the risk?"

"Stop"

Ander opens his mic,puts the meeting room from a mess to silence,the Osea was well-known for utilizing superweapons,they may know more than all of them combined.If Osea decided to bring out a superweapon surpass anything Russia can offer,the African nations might change side or at least remain neutral.

"I'm afraid we can't,if we send out another Arsenal Bird,that would leave our airspace less guarded,Yellowstone is too far for them to be fully afraid of,if they have acknowledged of the Russian flying warship then we must send something bigger and direct into their territory,and the leak of superweapon will draw their firepower into US mainland.However,I think that we have one available option."-Ander said,looking at his American counterpart

"Well,it seem like you've completely repaired that flying warship"

The reaction of the leaders are different,but most of them felt shock upon hearing the words "flying warship".Seeing that,Ander smile to avoid letting out the laughter,it was like an adult showing children about a very good toy,he turn away and reaches a document which Johnton handed over to him:

"Alright,this is the briefing of our new superweapon,the Heavy Command Cruiser Aigaion,originated from so-called Strangereal Estovakia,its was founded within our sea territory around two months ago,after a quick recovery and the help of Grunder Industries,the ODF has successfully utilized it.Furthermore,the retrofit was done on that warship to make it perfect for global strike.The command cruiser's specifications are as follows:964m in beam,434m in length,with the height of 103m.I assume that if we send this aircraft to Africa,no nation would dare to question our might"