Met at the strip club

Requested by Theofficialsimeon

Muzan walked through the strip club with a glass filled with wine in his hand. He wore a tight black skirt with lace around his neck and on his arms, his hair reached his waist. He slipped his wine and sat on a couch.

After he finished his wine, he ordered more, to the point where he was quite tipsy. He had been here for prehaps an hour, he didn't care to remember. Muzan grinned sheepishly as he spotted Michikatsu, a popular kid. If he remembered correctly, the taller was popular duo to him doing Karate and being able to wield a katana.

He shivered at the thought, it made him feel excited. He smirked with half lidded eyes and walked towards Michikatsu. He then wrapped his arms around Michikatsu's arm.

Michikatsu turned his head towards the person who grabbed his arm. He frowned slightly when he realized who it was. It was Kibutsuji Muzan, their principal's nephew. Muzan was a brat, a bully and a narcissist.

Yes, he was beautiful, but Michikatsu didn't fall for him. It seemed Muzan was drunk, he sighed before speaking, "What do you want, Muzan?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

He grinned slyly, he knew this would annoy Michikatsu. After all, he was the one who always put up a tough front. He leaned in close, placing his hands on Michikatsu's hand. "I just wanted to talk to you..." Muzan said softly, leaning close to Michikatsu's face. He smelled like alcohol, something Michikatsu found unpleasant.

Michikatsu sighed. "You did, so now, please leave," he said coldly. He shouldn't have let Yoriichi make him come. He should've known this brat would be here.

He grinned, amused by Michikatsu's attempt to shut him down. It didn't work, he knew. He pulled Michikatsu closer, their faces almost touching. "I want to play a game," he whispered.

Michikatsu groaned in annoyance and gently pushed Muzan away from his face. "What is it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

He smiled smugly, he liked how Michikatsu reacted to him. "A game... between us two,' he grinned mischievously. "We'll see who can get the other first to admit defeat,' he laughed loudly, enjoying the fact that Michikatsu had been caught off guard.

Michikatsu sighed. "What is the game, Muzan?" he asked, crossing his arms.

He smirked, knowing full well what he was doing. "Let's take shots," he said with a giggle. "And we see what happens, what do you think?"

Michikatsu raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Fine, but after, you'll leave me alone, understood?" the taller said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Agreed," Muzan replied confidently. He motioned the bartender over and ordered shots for both of them. He felt Michikatsu's eyes on him as he threw back the shot, but he didn't care. He grinned playfully, waiting for Michikatsu to do the same.

Michikatsu sighed and drank the shot, gently putting the bow empty glass down. "Mh, give me another," he grabbed he alcohol and poured another shot for the both of them.

He watched Michikatsu in anticipation, waiting to see how he would react after the shot. As Michikatsu drank the second shot, he couldn't help but grin even wider. He knew the game was on now, and he wouldn't let Michikatsu win.

they both drank a few more shots, both drunk. Muzan more than Michikatsu, as the man was already tipsy from the wine he drank. Michikatsu got up and grabbed Muzan into the air, wrapping Muzan's legs around his waist.

He giggled softly. "Careful there, tiger..." he teased, nuzzling against his neck affectionately. The warmth of his breath sent shivers through his body, making him feel lightheaded. But it also made him want to keep going, so he held onto him tightly.