Sugar daddy Michikatsu and model Muzan

A/N: I've had this idea for a while, so I decided to do so and wanted to make Muzan already spoiled, I mean Muzan's probably a spoiled brat so why not make him more spoiled? And yes, it's smut and I have no shame admitting it. And because Muzan can shapeshift into a female I made him intersex (It's my guilty pleasure)

Tsugikuni Michikatsu was a wealthy businessman, respected and admired by many. He was highly successful in his career and had everything he could ever want, except for one thing: love. One day, he met Kibutsuji Muzan, a young and beautiful man who seemed to have a magnetic presence and a striking aura of confidence. Muzan was a spoiled model, he had many admirers, he loved the attention. Michikatsu was absolutely smitten by him.

Michikatsu walked over towards the model and smiled. "Hello," he started, his voice low, which caught Muzan's attention. Muzan turned around, his long white hair flowing in the wind. The albino raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Hello, Tsugikuni-san. It is nice meeting you, why do I have the pleasure of meeting you?" the model asked as he put a hand on his hip.

He chuckled softly, looking at the other man up and down before speaking again. "I'm glad to finally meet you too," he said calmly, walking towards him slowly. As they got closer together, Michikatsu could see the beauty of the other man.

"Oh? You are now?" he raised an eyebrow, curiously as the taller man walked over to him. His bodyguards stop Michikatsu, to which Muzan smiled and called them off. "It's fine," he said as they nod and back away. "Yes, it seems we have a lot of things in common," he said, smiling softly. "I have been watching you, your fashion shows, your art, everything about you is perfect," his voice was low and soft, yet still able to carry throughout the street.

Muzan giggled. "Why thank you, you're also not bad either, I must say," he said whilst eyeing Michikatsu up and down, a soft smirk on his beautiful face. "Well, I try my best to look good," he said with a chuckle. "Although, I must say, I am surprised you would even notice me, especially with all the attention you receive," he said, sounding genuinely surprised.

The red eyed man smiled. "Why yes, but I suppose it's because looks and brains run in my family," he smirked. "Plus I worked hard for this, I deserve it, don't you agree, Tsugikuni-san?" He looked into his eyes intently, trying to find out if there really was anything more than meets the eye behind those gorgeous ruby eyes. After several moments of silence, he decided to take a chance and ask directly. "Do you think you're special, Muzan-san?"

Muzan narrowed his eyes before raising an eyebrow. "Are you trying to say that I am not?" he huffed. What a brat he is. Nervously, he shuffled his feet. "No, not at all," he said quickly. "I just thought you might think differently than most people. I guess it doesn't matter," he tried to make a joke of it to lighten the mood. "Either way, you're still very attractive," he added with a wink.

Muzan giggled. "Why thank you, but how about we go into the studio? To discuss somethings?" he suggested. The taller laughed as well. "Sounds like a plan," he agreed, following him into the studio.

Muzan smiled and led him through the studio before sitting down on the dark red couches. He gently pat next to him. "Have a seat." Michikatsu sat down, taking a moment to observe the room and the various instruments scattered about. He listened as Muzan began to speak, trying to focus on what he was saying despite the distraction of his beauty.

Muzan noticed Michikatsu's lack of attention and smirked. "So, Michikatsu-san, why have you approached me?" he asked, leaning his head on his palm. Michikatsu cleared his throat nervously. "Well...it's kind of embarrassing..." he admitted sheepishly. "It's just...you are so beautiful, and I've never met someone quite like you." He couldn't help but blush slightly as he stared up at him.