Gift (fluff😌)

I woke up by the sun and saw my beautiful Lesso. "Good morning sunshine." Lesso said.
I saw her sitting at her desk looking at me. "Morning" I said half awake.

Lesso chuckeld and came over to me. "How r u doing? " I looked at her and said "good. But its good to know that it's Saturday. " She kissed me and gave me a cup of tea. "Thank you." I looked down and saw that I'm wearing a Shirt of hers. I chuckeld to myself and Lesso sat next to me."whats so funny?" I looked up and said "just the fact that I'm wearing one of u shirts.. it smells like you." She blushed and hugged me. "If u want u can keep it." She said. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked. She nod "I have more than one shirt." I drank my tea and wanted to grt out of bed but Lesso pushed me back onto the bed. "Where do u think u going little one?" I sighed "I wanna go to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. Should I bring u something?"
She let go ow me amd said "I just need u attention... and maybe an apple.." We chuckeld. I Kissed her neck and said "right back babe." She let her self fall on the bed and said "how about some shorts first?" I looked down and mumbled "perhaps.." I put on some pants and got to the Cafeteria. Ofc Lesso don't only get an Apple... so I decided to get us two orange juices two fruit bowls (with apples ofc.) And two slices of bread with an egg for us. I put everything on a tray qnd walked back to Lessos room. I knocked with my feet bc my hands were full and Lesso opened the door.

She looked surprised and asked "Did u got my apple?" I giggled and said "Of course! In the fruit bowl :3" She laughed and said "U didn'thad to do so much u know? But I love it " she took the plates and placed it on the table.

"It tastes delicious hun." Lesso said with a smile.
"Happy u like it." I said.

We finished eating and I out the dishes in the sink. Suddenly I felt Lesso wrapping her arms around my waist.

I turned my face to look at her and she asked "You will never leave me right?" I looked confused and said "I would never leave you! What are you talking about?" She smiled and kissed me. "Wanna move in to my Dorm? " She asked.

"What a question ; Of course I want to!"
She giggled and we both walked through the dorms to look if everyone is still Alive.  We came to dorm 66 AKA the Hell dorm.

U may wonder why we call it the hell Dorm... well it's Hesters Dorm... but Dot and Anadil are very nice.

I wanted to knock but Lesso stopped me. "Don't. I'll look. Stay." I nod and Lesso ripped the door open. "U guys still alive?" She asked Annoyed. The three said "yes.. sadly." Lesso nod and swung the door close. We were a lil bored so we decided to plan the upcoming class trip.

"Should we take the Birds or should we be normal qnd let them get the Bus?" Lesso asked.

I thought for a moment and replied "lets get a bus.. its more comfortable for us.." she smiled and wrote it down. After 3 hours everything was done.

"Wanna grab a bite?" I asked.
Lesso who was laying in bett growled in the pillow. I could hear a dull 'No.'

''Ok, what do u wanna do instead?'' I asked.

She turned her head to face me and said with a smile "I'm gonna cook something for us! " She looked so happy sp I let her cook.

Everytime I asked if She needed any help she responded with a "I'm older than u I can handle this now sho sho!" I laughed everytime at the 'sho sho'..  after 1 hour she shouted ''CLOSE YOUR EYES!'' I did as she said and when I heard 'open'

I saw a beautiful decorated table with two Plates with Lasagne infront of me. 
"You like Lasagne right?" She asked.

I nod and said "Its one of my favorite dishes!" She looked so happy and we started eating. "Its sooo good!" I said with a smile. "Glad u like it" she replied.

We ate and looked at each other in bed. "What time it is?" I asked. Lesso looked at her watch and said 10 p.m.  "wanna go to sleep?" Lesso nod and turned out the light. "Good night my love." Lesso said.
''Good night gorgeous''
I layed my head on her chest and she wrapped her hands around me.

After 10 mins I fell asleep and had the best sleep ever.

I'm so sorry for not posting in a while but yeah. life goes on💀. It's literally 11 p.m rn here and I have nothing better to do so ya.