Meeting

The school master looked serious and Lesso and I were pale as fuck.

"How do you know about the rumors?" I asked. He giggled and said "I'm the school master; I know everything. " *not everything loser..* lesso said in my mind . I smirkt a lil and of course the school master saw it. "What is so funny miss salazar?" I looked him dead in the eyes and said "nothing, I just thought about the fact that we are having a meeting about a rumor. That is not confirmed." I didn't blinked and I could fell Lessos eyes in my skin. The schoolmaster was speechless, perhaps because I just started arguing with him-

Whatever.

"Well miss Salazar.. we got photos... from Hester. "

This bitch showed this picture for real the whole school-

I wanted to say something, but Lesso interrupted me.
"It's a spell... and it only works when miss salazar kisses me.. in this case." He raised an eyebrow but eventually said "I remember that spell... I'm sorry to act like this. I shod have known that you tlo would never do something like this."

With these words he dissmissed us.

The fuck was that? I thought. "To be honest.. I don't even know." Lesso said out loud. "Are my thoughts that loud?" I asked. "Louder than you voice right now. " I  had to chuckle a lil bit.

"Well it's almost 8 p.m what should we do"  I asked.
Lesso seems to thought about something and said "how about we go in my dorm and play chess?" I love chess..

"I would love to!" I said with a big smile. Lesso also started smiling and we went to her dorm.

She searched for her chess and after a minute she found it. "You know the rules?" She asked.

Seriously? "Of course! Let's begin. "

Why is she so fucking good?! I thought to myself

Why is she so fucking good?! I thought to myself. "Because I played chess for over 10 years." She said calm.

But I saw my chance! She didn't protected her King! "checkmate!" I said. She giggled and said "well played Y/n, well played. But I want  another round. And thos time i will not lose." She said.

I nod and the second round began.
It felt diffrent... everytime when she killed on of my figures it hurt me?

"Lesso what the fuck is wrong with this round?!" I asked. "Didn't I mentioned it? Everytime I kill one of your figuresor you one of mine it hurts..." she said with a smile.

if so... i hit her jumper and in fact... even lesso had to twitch.
I just laugh but unfortunately she hit my queen.

I moaned because of the Pain.
"Not a single word Lesso!" I hissed. "Ohh does somebody got a pain kink?" She laughed. You gonna regret this Lesso.

It was almost the end of tje game and I got the chance to hit her King.

"checkmate!" I yelled and Lesso moaned?! Deam!

"One word and you are dead!" She said. I just nod and stood up. "Were are you going?" She asked. "To sleep?" I said confused. Lesso looked sad. "Why don't you stay for the night?" She asked with a smile.

Why not?

"Ok." I said while turning around.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"How about we do our night care routin and watch a movie?"
I nod with a smile and Lesso gave me one of her pyjama.

"Thanks." I said. It was a beautiful short black silk pyjama. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I got out of the bathroom and Lesso only had her pants on. I quickly turned around and Yelled from the other side of the door "I am so fucking sorry! I should have knocked!" She just giggled and said "yeah.. but you can come in now."  I was so embarrassed and we just looked at each other.

"So... which movie do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"What about... Ocean's 8?" She said with a smile.

"Sure, I love this movie!" She turned on the tv and I layed down next to her. It was very chill I could feel Lessos hand on my tight so I asked "what are you doing Lesso?" She started smirking and said "how about we have a lil fun?" I could hear that she ks drunk asf but ok.

Suddenly she picked me up and placed me on top of her.

I was extremely red and Lesso started Kissing me?! Ok she is so fucking drunk. She started unbuttoning her shirt and she didn't wore a bra-

"Lesso..." I whispered.

"Yes lil vampire?" She asked sarcastically.

"Please..."

Sorry for not posting. Next chapter will  be a smut chapter<3