[007] a cry for help.

CHAPTER SEVEN

a cry for help.

THE ROOM WAS SILENT FOR A WHILE; NOTHING HEARD OTHER THAN ROBIN CALLING OUT FOR HELP. When she noticed Jennifers quiet state, she stopped, turning her face to hers as best as she could. "You okay?" She asked, though, she knew the answer. Jennifer's eyebrows were furrowed, her heart pounding in her chest as she bounced her heel on the floor. "We're gonna get out of here." Robin tried to reassure the best she could.

"Yeah." Was all Jennifer could murmur, though, she was still unsure of the fact. Robin began yelling out for help again, though, stopped once again at the sound of Steve's voice.

"Hey, would you stop yelling?" He muttered, his face bloody and bruised. Robin and Jennifer immediately felt a spark of hope, quietly calling for the boy, trying to see if he was okay. "My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good." He listed.

When Jennifer turned her head, she could see a glimpse of the boys face. From what she could see, it was already bad, she couldn't imagine what it really looked like, let alone felt like.

"Well, good news is that they're calling you a doctor." Robin commented, lightly chuckling. They joked around for a few moments before Robin immediately began thinking of a way to escape with Steve now awake. "So, okay, do you see that table over there to your right? No, your other right." She said to Steve. Seeing as Jennifer was on the other side, her back to the table, she could only trust that Robin's plan word work; that whatever items she had spotted could help them get out. "And do you see those scissors? Yeah, well, I think that if we move at the same time, we could get over there, and then maybe I could kick the table and knock them into your lap.

The two continued to talk of the plan Robin had come up with, Jennifer talking up softly. "Well, whatever we're doing, can we do it quick?" She said, feeling a panic attack coming on.

"Okay, so, on the count of three, we're gonna hop." The three got ready, Robin counting down before they did so - Robin and Steve jumping to the side whilst Jennifer tried to move back -, managing to successfully move closer to the scissors. The laughed out of excitement, hopping once more successfully, however, on their third try, the chairs slipped, causing for them to fall onto the floor, Jennifer head flying back causing for a pain to shoot down her neck.