✨LOVE, LIVE & LAUGH✨

Start from the beginning

"Hasu what's going on? Kuch toh kaho," Karishma's voice held confusion.

As they reached the place, Karishma's confusion persisted. It was the same sunset point where Haseena had proposed to be her girlfriend, but after a year, the place seemed transformed. The whole place was decorated with fairy tales, ribbons across the tress, connecting two trees. And with other stuff like balloons neon lights and stand holding a bottle of campaign.

A smile crept on Karishma's face remembering the memories as well as seeing this scenery with as usual stunning view of the cityline. She spun around taking a look a around the place. Coming to the original spot she found Haseena on her knee, holding the ring.

Yet another surprise to Karishma, for a moment she didn't know how to react but as soon as she comes out of the surprising state, Karishma bends to make Haseena stand but she doesn't.

"Hasu what are you doing!? Tumhe chot lagi hai!" Karishma's worry was evident.

"I can tolerate any pain for you. Ye kuch nai bakri," Haseena's conviction shone through her words. She continued, "Aaj se theek 10 din pehle hume realize hua... You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. My soulmate. Wo peechle 16  saal se humare saath hai aur hume pata tak nai. Aur agar shayad, Mr. Mallik ka sach samne nai aata toh hume shayad realize bhi nai hota, I want to marry you. I did propose you before, par wo instant tha and you deserve the world bakri. And the most beautiful proposal. Isliye aaj hum tumse phir se puch rahe hai. Will you marry me, Bakri?"

As Haseena completed her heartfelt proposal, Karishma was in tears. She went down to Haseena's level and hugged her tightly.

"Of course yes! Tum hazar baar bhi puchogi toh bhi humara jawab haan hi hoga," Karishma cried in Haseena's embrace.

After a while, both stood up and admired their surroundings, the environment, and most importantly, their love. Haseena lovingly held Karishma's left hand and slid the ring onto the third finger. Karishma looked at the two rings on her finger. One was given by Haseena before their relationship, and now the other, a symbol of their impending marriage.

At the very same place where they had accepted each other into their lives, they now accepted each other as life partners. Haseena gently held Karishma's neck for a slow, tender kiss. Karishma closed her eyes, feeling the love between them, and responded with equal passion, her arms wrapping around Haseena's waist. The slow kiss intensified into a passionate one, both unwilling to let go. Haseena's grip around Karishma's neck tightened as she pulled her closer. Karishma, lost in the moment of pleasure and love, clung to Haseena's t-shirt, kissing and savoring her warm lips. Under the moonlight, on the hilltop, they began a new chapter of their life. Short of breath, they finally broke the kiss, their faces flushed with desire.

Karishma took the bottle of champagne, shook it well, and sprayed it into the air, celebrating their love-filled moment.

"Toh Misri aur Mira issi wajah se yahan aaye the?" Karishma asked as she held the bottle to Haseena's lips.

Haseena took a sip and then turned the bottle towards Karishma, inviting her to drink. "Haan! Hum khud karna chahte the par humari aisi halat nai hai. Aur dost issi din ke liye hote hai"

After thoroughly enjoying the moment of love for a while, Karishma reminds herself they need to be back home."Giraffe ghar chalte hai... Sab wait kar rahe hain," Karishma said, taking the bottle away from Haseena.

"Bakri! Hum pee rahe the!" Haseena retorted.

"Enough for the month! Abhi iss condition mein bilkul nai. Medication chal rahi hai... Baad mein hum bar khareed lenge tumare liye." Karishma scolded, but her tone was filled with affection.