Chapter 0.8: Mal VS Uma, Pt. I

Harry and I have given Uma the rest of the taxes already and he starts scratching my head gently with the Hook and it nearly makes me fall asleep as he carries me in his arms to Fish & Chips.

I haven't had the chance to have a private chat with Uma about what has happened between Harry and I, but once she saw me, she pulled me aside to point out that I was glowing and that she wanted the details once Gil came back from searching for who knows what with another pirate, Uma got the news that the other Core Three are here. It made my blood boil, but Harry goes to steal Ben away from the others with Gil for revenge and told Harry what to exactly say.

Before the duo left, Harry kisses me on the corner of my mouth and scampers off with Gil. Uma is just now staring at me as I am on a bar stool raised high. "So, mind telling me what has happened between the two of you while you spent almost a whole day with each other?" I pull her in by her shoulder and tell her in her ear.

"We are dating now but also had sex, twice. Uma, I swear he makes me feel like a princess. Like an evil princess. I want to tell him how I feel, but I am too big of a pansy to do it." She pulls her head back with wide brown eyes, "He... You... Oh my, oh my! Wait how was he? Bad? Good? C'mon, girl. You can't keep this from me. We're sisters." She smiles wide, genuinely happy for us.

I inhale as I have flashbacks to us banging the two individual times, "He felt so damn good, sis. Like... I even satisfied him the second time." Her smile widens with her laughing amused, "I call bridesmaid." She teases me, wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh, c'mon now, if we do get married, you'll be the usher, the one who proclaims the vows and whatnot." I justify for her.

Her eyes fill with tears, "You really mean it?" She asks, I nod at her. She hugs me loosely, because of the bar table separating us. "I feel like you'd love it, Pinkie." I stifle laughter at her nickname and roll my eyes at her playfully.

Uma discusses what my hair should look like on that special day, I pass out the orders I have decided to help her with. She passes them out with a tired and pissed look on her face.

"Hey, I wanted the fried clams." A customer complains to Uma. I glare at her and my hair changes to blue when I hear her say that, "Yeah, well..." I start for Uma as I walk past after taking orders of drinks and more food, "I wanted a sea pony." Uma starts off gently, stepping up to break things up before my hair starts sparking up. She then shouts at the customer, "Life ain't fair." I pat Uma on the back gently, comforting her wordlessly.

She calms down by me being there for her as my hair returns to pink as I feel her emotions out of empathy. The shutter doors open, my eyes snap over to the sound, I see Mal and I inform Uma of her presence lowly as I set the last food tray in front of the customer.

Uma nods at me in silence as her eyes are focused on someone behind me but like I told her, Mal sings a little bit to let her presence known. "I'm baaack." I roll my eyes at the unoriginal move she just pulled, her Mother pulled it six months ago.

"That is such a clever and unoriginal way to announce your presence, Mal. You know that your Mother pulled it six months ago, seriously Mal. Do better." I scoff at her, I see her roll her eyes at me annoyed, making me start to smirk.

"Sis, I give you approval to go to the Jolly Rodger. Mal and I need to settle this, alone." Uma whispers quietly so only I hear. I smile, grateful for her. "Thanks, girl. Be sure I tell Momma that I will be back soon." I tell her.

She gives me a nod with a tiny smile at me and I am off to the Jolly Rodger, after shoving past Mal.