"ny baby im taking your carrr." she whispered taking his blacked dodge charger, it was stripped with like green increments. she didn't trust herself enough to ride around in his audi.

she pranced out the house phone in hand responding to a few messages that jasmine sent about a pottery class she was hosting. she just started hosting pottery lessons because she needed something to do and she is really good at it.

she stepped in the car smiling at the revving engine. she was a car girly at heart.

after changing the mirrors and moving the seat she was relaxed enough. she went to apple car play and began looking for a playlist. she was feeling ary today so she played some slow jams.

now playing Sweet, by cigarrettes after sex

"mhm refreshing." she smiled backing out of the driveway. she quickly came to stop realizing she didn't know where the store was at.

"lets see ny don't really have shit in his fridge so i'll do a little shopping for him. I'll make him some breakfast then we can eat out for lunch and ill make him that marry me chicken. he done send me that tiktok three times i'll show him i pay attention." she smiled making a quick grocery list.

after finding a walmart in the area which was about 20 minutes out she made her way there.

after grabbing everything she walked out happily with her bag in her buggy. she popped the trunk and placed her things inside the back. she placed the car in the holding space before returning to the car.

she started it up and sat there for a second responding to some messages since her phone was on dnd.

LegShakaaa 🙂

wya?

ik yo stalkin ass see where im at...

okay.. why you leave without me

you was sleep.

this thing thanggggg had you out babyyyy

😒

LMFAOOOO

im omw back

okayy 🙃

"aweeee" she smiled happily looking back to see if a car was coming behind her before she backed out. "AHHHHHHH" she screamed before being hit with the back of a gun knocking her unconscious.

 "AHHHHHHH" she screamed before being hit with the back of a gun knocking her unconscious

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤