Manger: perfect so far, just keep the facade up when the consumers arrive. Don't want you to mess it up.

Nolan: don't worry I won't.

Manger: you better, i don't want to be the one to tell the boss why we didn't make a million off of this one.

Nolan: don't worry, no one is going to have to tell him that.

Manager: Good, now make a few more checks on this thing while I use the bathroom.

He said as he started to walk away to the bathroom leaving behind Nolan with his machine.

Nolan: Yes sir.

He said with no emotion as his manager walked away. Once his manager was out of sight, Nolan went up to his machine and started to work on the control system to make sure everything was going fine. He checked to see if everything was going well, which they were. After he was fishing, checking everything, he then pulled out the controller for the machine as he took a few steps away from it. As he took out the controller, he pulled out the antenna as he wanted to put it on a test drive.

Nolan: I just want to do a quick test drive for you to see if you're working just fine. You're going to detect any threat of any kind like some with a knife so I can see that you can spot any threats, but I put you on safe mode so you don't hurt anyone. So let's see what you got.

He said as he pressed on the remote controller activating the machine on. Once the machine was activated it launched itself into the air where it would scan the area for any threats. On the controller was a touch screen which let him see what the machine was seeing. On the screen was just the view of the entire fair and as the machine searched around the entire area to identify things that would be a threat at all. As it was designed to, it saw many things in the science fair that would be classified as a threat, many people were there to hopefully show their gadgets to people to hopefully get their support so they could hopefully got a company to pick up their project so there was a lot of things the machine saw as threats but lucky for nolan, he put the machine on safe mode so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Nolan: perfect, everything was going as planned.

He to himself as the machine was working perfectly like it should, that was until it wasn't. On the touch screen, an error screen popped up which annoyed nolan.

Nolan: Never mind, but there is nothing I can't fix. Just need to do a little bit of rewiring.

He said to himself as he pressed a button that would bring the machine back down. But as he pressed it, another error screen popped up and then a whole bunch of error screens popped which then caused the touch screen to be filled with error screens as the remote controller started to heat up which caused smoke to come out of it.

Nolan: oh no no no no no no no!

He said as the controller started to malfunction out of nowhere, it wasn't helping that the controller stop working which means the machine was not obeying him anymore. Which wasn't good at all. To make things worse, the machine went to safe mode to neutralize mode.

As this was happening, the gang were checking out the art fair as Ina was checking out all of the art that it had to offer. Ina were looking at the art with anzment as she analyzed them with max as (y/n) were looking at the art with confusion as he tried to find the beauty of the piece of art he was looking at. As he looked at the art that was right in front of them, Ina was amazed at the art she was looking at as if she was witnessing the greatest to ever exist. While (y/n) had no idea what made art so special. As (y/n) looked at the art that was right in front of him trying to find the meaning of it, Ina walked up to him with a painting in her hand.