Chapter 5: The X Grim X Reaper

Start from the beginning

"Killua.." She said.

"Do you know how worried everyone was when we didn't find you at the boat when all six days were up?" I said.

She stood up and hugged me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked blushing slightly at the sudden action.

"I was worried about you guys too," she said.

"Killua-sama, Kana-sama three of your friends have come to the estate. We will come get you when they arrive," Gotoh said leaving the room.

Kana let go of me and laid on the couch. "Kil did everyone pass the exam?" She asked.

"No, I failed the exam. Everyone else passed," I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"During the final phase I killed someone," I said.

"So that's what happened," she said.

Kana sat up and smiled at me, "then you'll have to do even better next year!" She yelled.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ne, Killua what are we going to do now?" Kana asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

Several hours passed while we were waiting for Gotoh to inform us when Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio arrived.

"What's taking them so long?" I said opening the door.

"Killua?" I heard Gon's voice.

"Gon?" I said as I looked at my three friends.

Kana walked in behind me. "Oh hey guys," she said.

"Kana?!" Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio yelled.

"You guys sure took forever to get here," she said laughing.

"Where did you go during the fourth phase?" Kurapika asked.

"I was brought here for my final phase," Kana said in a sadden tone and, she pulled out her Hunter's license.

"Nani? How'd you become a Hunter for coming here!" Leorio shouted.

"Secret,~" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Sugoi," Gon said.

"Well what are we still doing here let's go," Kana said smiling.

As we were leaving, Gon was talking to Gotoh.

We walked to the train station we all stood in a circle.

"I guess it's time to part ways," Leorio said. "I'm going to medical school."

"I'm taking a job for blacklist hunters to find my brethren's eyes," Kurapika said. "Hisoka said he'd be in YorkNew on September 1st, which is six months away.

"I'm going to punch Hisoka in the face and return his number tag to him," Gon said.

"What about you two?" Kurapika asked.

"I'm going to go with Gon," I said.

"What about you Kana?" Kurapika asked.

"I'm going to be traveling around, and take care of a few things," Kana said with a smile.

"See you guys in YorkNew," Leorio said walking away.

Kana and Kurapika headed off in different directions soon after Leorio.

"Now Killua let's have some fun before we meet in YorkNew!" Gon said.

"Baka you can't punch Hisoka in the shape you are in. We are going to Heavens Arena to train." I said.