Chapter 5: The X Grim X Reaper

[Authors Note]
I have had writers block so it took me a while to write this chapter.
----------
-Kana POV-
I walked out of Alluka's room and looked back to seem him smiling.

"Goodbye onee-chan!" He said.

"Mata ne," I said sadly, as the large metal door closed.

"Congratulations Kana, you have passed the final exam," Silva said.

I didn't respond; how could I? Silva treats his own child as a monster who deserves to be locked up.

Silva led me down several hallways and handed me a bag with some spare clothes in it. I changed into a light red button up shirt, and white jeans.

We continued to walk through the house and Silva led me to a room with a large door. He sat down on the couch and motioned me to sit by him.

We sat in silence for several minutes before I spoke up, "you know Alluka isn't a monster like you think he is."

Silva stared at me like I was crazy, "Alluka is a monster who has only killed," he said.

"You're wrong," I said.

"Don't tell me how to feel about that thing," Silva said.

Tears began to flow down my cheeks. "Monster? Thing? He's your son!" I thought to myself.

I was about to leave when the door opened and Killua walked in. He saw the tears streaming down my face.

"K-Kana?!" He yelled.

My hair covered my face.

"Darkness."

"Anger."

"Lightless Flame."

Dark flames surrounded my entire body. My aura spiked flowing around me. Killua and Silva froze, and I walked out of the room.

"He isn't the monster.. you are," I said to Silva.
--------

-Killua POV-
I left the dungeon with Zeno, who said my father wanted to see me.

I opened the large door that led to my father's room. When I walked in, I saw Kana crying.

"K-Kana?!" I yelled, confused to see her at my house.

Suddenly black flames surrounded Kana, and I froze. The black flames were not burning her. Then I realized the bloodlust at Zevil Island belonged to her. She walked past me; then she turned around to look at my father.

"He isn't the monster... You are," she said leaving the room.

I stayed there in silence before my father spoke.

"Kana has been here for the past week finishing her own final exam." My father said. "For her final exam, she was tasked to stay with the monster behind the metal doors."

"Kana... Met... Alluka?" I thought to myself.

"She fulfilled all three of Alluka's requests, and she was able to get a wish," he continued. "She wished for that thing's happiness."

"She survived Alluka's requests.." I thought as I looked at my father.

"Father why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Keep her as a friend," My father said. "Never betray your friends."

My eyes widened with shock as my dad said those words. I nodded and ran into the halls to find Kana.

Her menacing presence disappeared. I finally found her on a couch talking with Gotoh, one of my butlers.

"Kana there you are," I said.