"I don't have depression." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Christina, you put yourself down all the time.. you've been calling yourself pathetic since we were in Primary. It's an illness and I'm going to help you love yourself." She said, walking out of the room.

Amber could teach me a lot, she loved herself in a heathy way.. not in a Kurt Coleman way.

"No! Just let me mope and eat, if you won't support me, then my good friends Rachel, Monica Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey will!" I called out to her, rolling on my front and burying my face into my pillow. Okay I should probably at least go back to work on Monday, I told my boss what happened and he told me I could take as much time as I could since he treated me like his own little sister.

I heard Amber go off in her living room. "Hey! You can't just-"

I frowned, turning over and seeing Rafael March through the bedroom door.

"Rafael, what are you doin-" He shushed me, taking off his shoes and getting under the covers with me.

"What the heck! You can't just charge into my apartment like that, buddy. I don't care who you think you are, I will kick your head in." Amber was fuming.. she was pretty hot headed.

"It's okay, Amber." I told her, she smiled.. which confused me.

"Okay good because I'm the one that told him to come." She shrugged and ran out of the room, shutting the door before I could say something.

Of course she did.

"She told me you were in pain." Rafael said softy, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" My eyebrows raised, she didn't tell him did she.

"That your legs hurting and you have bad period pains.." He said the last part awkwardly, putting his arm around me and resting his hand against my stomach. I flinched a little, turning onto my stomach and laying my head on his chest.

"I didn't know I had to.." I mumbled, letting his arms hold me, I sighed at the feeling of his fingers rubbing my lower back under my tank top.

"You don't but I want to know when something is wrong." He said, his voice vibrating in his chest. "You know I like you."

I chuckled. "I like you too, but as if you want to be around me when I'm on my period, you can't get anything out of it."

If he was one of those guys that liked having sęx with girls on their period then he better find the door.

"I'm not here for sęx." Rafael muttered, continuing to draw shapes in my lower back. "I was just sick of texting you, I wanted to hold you in my arms after a rough night."

My heart warmed up and I didn't realize my hand was clenching Rafael's black shirt, until he grabbed my hand slowly, making me relax my hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed my hand.

"There's something more, you're not telling me something and it's killing me because I wish you could trust me." Rafael sighed, holding my hand against his heart while his other hand continued to tickle my lower back lightly.

"I do trust you.." My voice cracked.

"Diosa, you don't.. tell me please, is it me? Have I scared you away.." His body tensed, his voice low. I pulled myself up, resting my hands against his chest so I could look at his worried dark eyes.

"No, no! If anything you've done the opposite." I sighed, "I just don't want you to freak out because everything between us is actually okay at the moment."