When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

“Is that a new girl ? I never seen her before. Is she debuting ?”

“No Elsa, she’s not a model.”

“How did you know ?”

“It’s a long story.” I look down on my laps trying to fight the tears.

“We’ve got seven hours to kill.”

“Maybe later ? I’m just, not feeling well.”

“Alright then, you should sleep.”

“I’m fine. Maybe later, I’m not sleepy.”

As she take her seat, across from me. She look at me, I can’t tell if she’s either sad or happy to see me. I just force a smile on my face and she smile back at me. I turn my attention to the book that I bought earlier. As the plane about to take off I stop reading the book for a moment and fasten my seatbelt. The plane goes up and after they turn off the seatbelt light I continue reading my book. I look at Elsa, she’s sleeping already. They turn off the lights on the cabin. I yawn and soon fell asleep. About an hour or so I wake up, feeling that somebody watch me. I open my heavy eyelid slowly. She’s looking at me. I fully open my eyes and look back at her. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her. She’s getting skinnier and she looks pale. She wet her lips and opens her mouth slightly. And we chat in whisper while everyone else is sleeping.

“How are you ?” She ask me.

“I’m okay. You don’t look well, you seem to lose weight.”

“I guess. You seem to be doing really well lately. I hear you got very busy.”

“Yes, I am. Excuse me, I’m going to the restroom.”

I stand up and walk down the aisle to the restroom. I wash my face and wait there a little while, hoping that she will be asleep when I get back. I’m not ready to talk to her like that. All I can do now is run away from her. I wait for about five minutes to come out only to find her standing right in front of me. She pushes me gently back into the restroom and lock the door behind her. The tight space make me can’t move freely. She hug me and I just let her be.

“Why are you running away from me ? You hate me now ?” She ask while still hugging me.

“What are you talking about ? I don’t understand. Freya, please open the door. We’ll get in trouble if someone sees us.”

“Answer me first, then, I let you go.”

“Freya, I’m not running away from you.”

“Liar.” She whispers.

“I’m not running away from you.” I separate every word to make it clear to her. And she’s right. I’m a liar.

“Just answer the question. It’s easy. Just answer it.”

“Easy ?” I said holding back my tears.

“Yes.”

“You think it’s easy for me to see you ? Let me tell you then, I love you. I love you so much that it hurt me every time I think about you. I hurt me to think that you lie to me.” I cry.

“I’m sorry. I should have told you.”

“Yes.” My voice is breaking.

“What can I do to make you forgive me ?”

“I can’t think of anything. It just hurt too much.”

“Don’t cry. Please ?”

“I don’t want to cry. You made me.”