When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

‘Are you at the airport already ?’

‘Yeah I am. What about u ?” I replay her text. A few sec later she replay.

‘I’m here too. Where are you ?’

‘I’m at the waiting room’

‘Alright, I’ll see you there…’

I see her coming from a far. Her dark blonde hair is down. She’s carrying black Hermes bag and a small luggage. She’s wearing black Balmain leather jacket paired with white shirt and dark brown trousers and a piece of Burberry scarf around her neck. She also wear black pumps to top it all off even though she stand at 6 feet. Long story short, she’s looking uh-mazing. She took off her CK shade showing her blue-gray eyes and smile widely at me.

“Oh, I love your new hair.” She take my hair and brush it with her fingers.

“Thanks. What’s with the clothing ? You just got them or something ?”

“Yep, I actually had time to shop when I was in Paris last week.”

“Congrats on, spending way too much of your money.” I grin.

“Look who’s talking ? Where did you get your coat anyway ? They’re hot.”

“Oh, this ?” I look at my brown Versace coat on my laps.

“Uh-huh.” She nods her head.

“Versace, I got them last winter.”

“I want them ! I definitely am going to buy them when I see one.”

“Good luck with that, try to search online. Maybe they still have them.”

“I’ll do that right now.” She quickly grabbed her phone and start searching.

“Oh God, you’re such a shopaholic.”

“Found them !” She happily said.

“Are you going to order them now ?”

“No, I’m going to wait. Maybe I can find one in Paris. If I cannot find them within the next eighty-four hours, I’m going to order them.”

“Ugh, I’m not sure there’s time for that.” I said remembering that we still have castings and fitting and all of that stuff.

“No worries, we’ll find time.”

“We ?” I squints my eyes.

“Of course, you have to come with me.” She smile widely showing her white teeth.

“Alright.” I agree.

“Hey look, everyone is here.”

She waves at our model friends that pass by. They’re everywhere. The airport is filled with models leaving to Paris of course. You see, us, models bump to each other all the time. Like two weeks ago, I was in Copenhagen shooting for a fashion magazine there. I met about three models at the street. And then about ten days ago, I was in Budapest. I met a model friend at the airport. And five days ago, I shoot editorial with a bunch of girls in Madrid. And of course, when I was in New York, I’ve seen them everywhere. A lot of the girls based in New York anyway. Especially Fashion Week, street is filled with models.

“Yeah, I can see that.” I smile and wave at the girls.

“Not as many girls came compared to Fashion Week.”

“Of course, there are fewer shows anyway.”

“True, true.” She said to me while texting.

As we chat, they announced that the gate has open and we can get inside the plane. Elsa and I carry our luggage and walk our way to the plane. We sit next to each other, and she sit next to the window. The seat next to me, right across the aisle is still empty. We wait until the plane is ready to depart. I look at my watch, eleven thirty-four PM. We should be leaving soon. As the flight attendant about to close the plane door someone appear. 6 foot tall woman with raven hair. And those light green eyes. My heart starts to aches again. Freya. She’s dress in her usual style. She’s dress in black, black jacket, black trousers, and black boots. She’s carrying a duffle bag which I’m sure is filled with cameras and all of other kits, and also carrying a moss green colored coat on her left arm. I’m sure the flight attendant mistook her as a model. I know she looks like one. But she isn’t. Elsa who saw her pulls my shirt and whisper on my ear.