Raj theatrically grabs an imaginary microphone, belting out a high note that could shatter glass. The unexpected singing startles everyone nearby, and they cast puzzled glances our way. Raj laughs, undeterred. "I've mastered the art of bathroom acoustics!"

My laughter becomes uncontrollable by his horrible singing, tears streaming down my face. Our absurd fabricated tales create our very own comedy show. The next poster showcases a swimmer gliding through water. Raj nudges me playfully. "Introducing the undisputed 'Nosey Diver Arya,' diving into everyone's love life."

Leaning in, I assume a conspiratorial tone. "Yes, folks, I've got more insight into your love life than you do! Move over Google, Arya's got all the answers!"

Laughter erupts again, and we struggle to catch our breath. Suddenly, the school janitor catches my eye, mop in hand, cleaning the hallway.

I can't resist the temptation. I practically pounce on him, gripping his arm. Confusion paints his face as he looks at me bewildered. "Ladies and gentlemen, behold Raj, the savior of my messy chaos, the 'Mess Whisperer'!"

Raj joins in the fun, grabbing an invisible mop and striking a heroic pose. "Whenever chaos calls, I'm there with my mop cape! Messes, beware!"

We're nearly rolling on the floor, drawing more perplexed gazes from our peers. As we continue down the hallway, our laughter echoes, creating a vibrant and joyous symphony that lightens the entire school.

Raj dramatically puts his hands on his chest, "Truly, Arya, we are the treasure trove of talents that the world never knew it needed." We burst into laughter once more.

As we make our way toward our classroom, I casually remark with a mischievous twinkle in my eye, "You know, Raj, word on the street is that Dev sent me a birthday message today. Can you believe it?" My tone is playful, but beneath it, curiosity simmers.

Raj's eyes widen a bit, and a faint blush colors his cheeks. "Really? Dev messaged you?" he asks, surprise lacing his words.

I nod, thoroughly enjoying this. "Oh, yes. A message that went something like, 'Happy birthday, Arya! May your day be as wonderful as your heart.' Quite the charmer, isn't he?"

Raj attempts to maintain his composure, but his emotions flicker in his expressive eyes. "Well, you know Dev, he's always had a way with words."

I can't help but chuckle at his response, relishing the subtle hints of discomfort he's trying to hide.

"You know, Raj, I'm starting to think he might have a little crush on me," but my finger pointed on Raj. I tease him raising an eyebrow in mock seriousness.

Raj's blush deepens, and he quickly averts his gaze. "Come on, Arya, don't be ridiculous. Dev and I are just good friends. We've known each other for a few months only."

I playfully nudge him with my elbow, unable to resist taking the teasing a step further. "Oh, Raj, I'm just messing with you. I know you two are great friends." My voice drips with faux innocence, but the blush on Raj's face says otherwise.

He clears his throat, attempting to steer the conversation away from the somewhat embarrassing topic. "Let's not make a big deal out of it. It's just a friendly message."

I grin, savoring the playful discomfort I've managed to stir. "Of course, Raj. Just a friendly message from your totally platonic friend. No need to get all flustered about it, right?" I playfully hit his shoulder.

Raj shoots me a mock glare, but his eyes twinkle with amusement. "You're impossible, Arya."

"Did you just say you're wonderful, Dev? Ah... beautiful!" I dramatically gasps, putting my hands on my chest.