First encounter | ᴄнaρᴛer 𝟣

Forgive my mistakes as English is not my first language.

Thank you.

A black, elegant and very expensive car was seen, running in the day time on the busy yet less crowdy city road

*Vrummmmm vrummmmm*

"Jimin-ssi, did you find out about the brat who was trying to stand against us. Has he been caught?" The Young, handsome Mafia asked in a deep and cold tone to a person sitting on the front seat, just beside the driver who was driving that black expensive Car.

He is wearing a long gray coat paired with gray pants and a black shirt inside the coat exposing out a little.

His ear, eyebrow and lip piercings are making him look more attractive along with dangerous. He has no expression on his face, just a normal cold touch is seen along with a furrow on his forehead while he is looking at his cell phone while talking. He is massaging the fingers (little, ring, middle and index) of his left hand with the thumb softly as it is his habit to do so while he is concentrated at something or busy in making a plan. You can sense him through his expressions and behaviour that there is something cooking in his Master mind.

"Yes Jungkook. As you asked to catch him within two hours; so he has been caught half an hour ago. As we are gonna reach the mansion soon; so we can see him. Nam-Joon hyung and Yoongi have reached on time and he had been confined into the basement." The blonde haired male replied.

"Hmm..." The dark haired Mafia hummed in response and kept playing with his fingers, still busy in phone.

*thad*

Suddenly the car which was going on a full speed stopped in middle of the main road. Jungkook's attention was caught by this action of the driver.

"What happened?" Jungkook kept his phone aside and asked.

"S-sir someone dumped into our car." The driver somehow spoke as he was the one to make a mistake, trying to not accept the fact.

A person from the car came out; shouting, cursing and tensing. He knocked the window of the driving seat and the driver rolled down the glass.

"What the hell! Can't you keep your eyes on the road while driving?"

"Oh hello Mr. It was your mistake...." The driver tried to offend himself.

"Oh wow! Diving in the wrong lane and blaming the other?" The boy chuckled mockingly.

"Come out you Mother******. You Damaged my car! You need to pay for it!" Tae spoke and walked towards the bonnet of car and set on it.

"What the fu** is going on! Let me see." Jimin opened the door and came out to talk to the person.

Jungkook noticed the person. He seemed to be a boy, same to his age, wearing a orange coat paired with orange pants and white shirt; it was the only thing he could catch properly while looking at him from the back seat. The boy folded his lags sitting on the bonnet like he is gonna stage a picket/protest tight now and not leaving his car.