Part- 28 🔞🌚

[Author's POV...........]
All the members leave and Y/n stops at Taehyung's house to spend some time with him. Taehyung was closing the door and Y/n was going to the kitchen from some work. Then suddenly Taehyung hugs Y/n from behind. Y/n stops there And she puts her hand on Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung-- i love you
Y/n-- love you too......

After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung kisses Y/n's shoulder from back.

Y/n feels like a jolt

Y/n feels like a jolt. Taehyung slowly kisses from Y/n's shoulders to her neck. she had never felt the way she was feeling at that moment. So she feels a bit awkward and pulls away from Taehyung. But Taehyung grabs
Y/n's wrist.

Y/n-- i.... i go to see Yeontan if he
is hungry
Taehyung-- he is sleeping.....
Y/n--i.... I didn't say Yeontan,
um...m, I just....

That's when Taehyung has come close to her means very close.....

Taehyung-- Aish...you talk a lot
(placing a finger on Y/n's lips)

Y/N stares innocently at Taehyung. Taehyung then puts one hand on Y/N's waist and with the other hand slightly lifts y/n's chin. Because Y/N was shorter than Taehyung in height. Then he slowly moves towards Y/n till the lips of both of them join each other. so Y/n even kisses him back. As the two go on kissing, their kiss becomes more and more powerful, lots of love and passionate.

Taehyung's hand which was on Y/N's waist brought Y/N closer to him as if even air could not pass between them

Y/N's waist brought Y/N closer to him as if even air could not pass between them. There Y/n's hand is closer to Taehyung's jawline. Then Taehyung kisses her and lifts her. and goes to the room. And makes Y/n lie down on the bed. Then he himself goes to bed and. And starts unbuttoning his shirt. On the other side Y/N is blushing seeing Taehyung shirtless.

It wasn't the first time Y/N saw Taehyung shirtless But the situation in which both of them are now has made Y/n feel shy.
Then Taehyung kisses Y/n again on the lips. While kissing, Taehyung pulls Y/N's dress down from Y/N's body. And Y/n's hand is exploring Taehyung's bare body. Their kiss becomes so hot that
Y/N's fingernails are leaving their own light marks on Taehyung's body.