Part- 25 (Feeling's)

[Author's POV.........]
When y/n went to pick up her phone, she saw that Taehyung, whom she love so much, was kissing Jennie.
Jennie.........she felt like the ground had gone off her feet.

    She  didn't even tell Jin and Suga on the way what happened inside. Y/N held back her tears all the way. After reaching home and closing the door, y/n could not hold back her tears for a long time. and she started crying....In a fit of rage, she was throwing whatever came in her hands.

      The whole house was scattered, and some stuff was broken. After a few hours, the remaining four members reach near Y/n's house. but y/n doesn't open the door. Jimin, Rm, Jungkook and Hobi beg desperately to open the door. And after a long delay, Y/N finally opens the door.

Hobi-- Y/n! what condition have
              you made of the house?
Rm-- calm down y/n....
Y/n-- hyung....You know?
          Taehyung kisses Jennie.....
Rm-- yes Jimin told us.....
Jungkook-- I still can't believe it,
                   that Taehyung hyung
                   can do that too.
Jimin--Taehyung will regret one
              day after losing y/n
Y/n-- it hurts so much hyung🥺, i
          don't want to live anymore
           (throwing something)

Hobi--have courage y/n....
Y/n-- I can't stand Taehyung being
          someone else....
Jimin-- y/n...
Y/n--will you guys leave me alone
         Please
Rm-- if you did something wrong...
Jimin-- you all go i stay with y/n
Y/n-- no one needs to stay, I'm not
          going to do anything wrong
Hobi-- promise then....
Rm-- just remember we love you
          so much
Jungkook-- be strong, ok....

Then all four leave. she is getting suffocated inside the house, so she goes to the terrace. Even there she was remembering the same thing of Taehyung and Jennie again and again. it was rainy season So it started raining heavily that night too. Y/N did not come inside the house even when it started raining and cried all night cursing herself.

***

***

      Next morning.......
Y/N arrived on time for recording as usual. On the other hand, Jin and Suga also came to know about the night incident. All the members are thinking that maybe she will not come to the studio today. But everyone is a little surprised to see y/n on the studio.

      But y/n seems a bit off. y/n is not talking much to anyone she is being quiet. Her eyes were swollen from crying all night. Her eyes were a bit red because she hadn't slept all night. And she got cold because of getting wet.

       Even at the time of recording the song, y/n's voice was struggling. she couldn't concentrate on anything. And she was not even making eye contact with any of the members. Because she was afraid that her members might come to know that she had cried all night. After some time there is lunch break. And all the members are eating their food.