13. Enjoying Jeju

Start from the beginning

I suggested the places where their hotel will be the only and best hotel let along with cost and frofit. I'm a CEO of a real estate company i know about places and locality for any kind of business more than anyone present here. And i knew where will be more popular and industrial work will happen so it's useless to argue with us.

The place I suggest has the least value now so they can cover the cost from her and provide best materials for hotels. But in one two years those land will cost three or four time more than this. Cause we already having deals and ideas from others who planned to buy those lands later.

When Yuta was done the whole room was silent cause they paid attention to everything but the location. Now huge applause echoed the whole room. They expected me to loose to Kim Taehyung.

I look at the CEO of Shinha, his legal advisor and COO all were deep in thought. I'm well aware of this look.

They know what is the best for them but they doesn't know who to throw rejection to the great Kim Taehyung's face. I've already faced this type of situation. They never expect a seventeen years old girl to surpass any man their. And when the man is Kim Taehyung himself they never expected this to happen.

But as much as I know Shinha CEO he will find a solution where he has not fall in the bad side of Kim Taehyung. He is a peaceful yet safe player. He wouldn't want disappointe any of us in the process.

To this thought my eyes for the second time fall on him but his eyes were already on me. I knew all the time I felt his intense gaze on me now and then. But this is not what startled me but when he saw my eyes on him his lips curved in almost unrecognizable smile. Even though it was quite uneasy feeling for me. I held my chin high lean back to my chiar and return his dark smile with a professional trained smile.

"Did you saw their faces? Ah it was worth watching. I wanted to laugh at their face directly. " Yuta said to Ruby. Both of them following me towards the exit.

"Right, me too. I thought it was the hardest not to laugh at their faces. From their expression they didn't even wanted us to show our presentation after Mr.Kim but now I'm satisfied. " Ruby said.

I listen to their conversation while carrying on texting Rowan. He is complaining about his boss being an ass and how he got his little revenge on him.

He sure know how to get back on someone.

My secretaries went silent for a reason while waiting for the elevator I looked up from my phone I saw him, Kim Taehyung and his secretary inside the elevator dressed up in gray. I sigh internally this is gonna be awkward.

We went inside, I keep typing on my phone Ruby and Yuta is extremely quite now. This two always bickers around. It feel like they were not even here. I felt his strong presence behind me. I felt his gaze on me this entire time. But I didn't made a attempt to start a conversation.

"For long I've heard about your work y/n, It's a pleasure to witness it. "

His deep and rough voice felt too near me. I turn a little to face him. The same person who never spare me any glance is now praising me life surely changed. Without wasting a second I replied with much civilly, "Coming from a successful man like you means a lot."

I didn't bother to make any extra conversation to the man once I would kill to hear a single word from him. He is standing behind me with all his glory in his 6'1 height. This is too uncomfortable.

"Since we both got the project need to work on that together, where do you prefer? " he asked in his low and deep voice.

I knew Shinha won't able to reject Kim Rohen or Kim Taehyung. Kim Rohen was his major benefactor both him and his son won amount of shares in his company.

He will be in tight spot rationally and morally if he rejet them.

On the other hand we provided the best for this project, so this cunning man added few more things and offered both of us to work together. This offer is too tempting to reject. And if I do this project perfectly. I'll get more costly one in future because of the land I chose. My uncle know this this is why he never object me taking this project.

In my past life I would never dreamed of having projects let along having projects like this. I'm happy that I've learned to improve me to challenge me.

"I'll talk to my team first and let your secretary know. " I replied again neither my tone is polite or arrogance.

If he thought I'll speak with respect or politeness then he is mistaken. He doesn't seems to mind anyways.
When the door of the elevator opened I stepped out his foot step also followed out.

"Okay then I'll take a leave now. I'm looking forward to work with you y/n. " His eyes never leave mine.

I hold up my chin meeting his eyes, " Me too Mr.Kim."