💗☁️| cool down🌧️

Zander pulled his hair in stress as he flipped his book from page to page. He recently received a bad grade and is trying to evaluate himself to find the source of the problem. He had been stuck on his chair for quite some time, as his boyfriend who was standing beside his chair kept trying to comfort the boy.

"I just don't understand!" The mauve-haired boy ranted as he planted his face onto his book. 

"Zander, calm down.." Luke softened his tone, it was obvious he had been trying to get his boyfriend back in his composure for some time. Seeing how pressured his boyfriend is, puts Luke in an unbearable state.

"Dear..." Luke puts a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Luke..you don't understand!" Zander slapped Luke's hand away, not putting his eyes away from his desk where his crumpled test paper and books were scattered. 

"This small mistake matters so much to me..!" Zander said, roughly putting both his hands on his face in frustration. Luke sighed, "It's not such a small mistake if it matters that much to you sweetheart." Luke said as he kneeled to get on his level, putting away Zander's hands that were covering the mauve-haired boy's face. 

"I love how you try to find the problem, but this is not the way.." Luke calmly said, gently closing his books and organizing them neatly. "Maybe not right now" Luke muttered, Zander watched his boyfriend clean his desk, and sniffles were coming out of his nose.

Luke pulled Zander's hand, encouraging him to stand up. "Come here," Luke said sweetly with a smile as he extended his arms to embrace his lover. Zander accepted Luke's hug proposal, the warm gesture made him calm down. His lover's gestures always work on the boy.

They both pulled away, and Luke commanded his lover to sit back down. Luke hovered Zander from behind and put his thumb on Zander's temple, carefully rubbing circles on it. "Tell me if I'm being too rough," Luke murmured, it tickled Zander's ear with delight, Zander couldn't help but tug a smile.

Zander let his chest relax as he gasped from the pleasure his boyfriend was putting onto him. Luke trailed his hand down towards the latter's shoulder, he pushed his fingers on his stiff shoulder, massaging it carefully.

Zander hitched his breath, his eyes half open as he felt the heavy weight being lifted. "Luke I didn't know you were so good at massaging.." Luke giggled at the statement.

The room went quiet for a moment, the gentle chatters of the rain against the window were the only thing that could be heard, it surely added up for Zander to reach his relaxing point.

"Luke.."

"Yes, Honey?"

"I'm sorry.." Zander apologized as he put his hand on one of Luke's hands. Putting a stop to Luke's previous movement. "You don't need to apologize," Luke caressed Zander's hand lovingly, putting it close to his lips and treating it gently.

"Luke, I'm sorry I was pushing you away.." Zander muttered under his breath, slightly reddening from embarrassment.  "It's okay... I understand how much it mattered to you," Luke said, kissing his lover's cheek.

"Now that you're cooled down. Let's find the problem together..." Luke said placing his hand on Zander's head and stroking it slowly.

"What would I do without you?"

_________________

544 words

A little something for my scrunklies. I enjoy writing Lander so much, that I think it's become a problem for me