The Prince and his Maid

Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom, there was a dark prince named Kazoshi. Despite his brooding nature, he found himself falling deeply in love with his maid, a girl named Hiroko. They were both just 14 years old and kept their secret rendezvous hidden from the prying eyes of the castle.

Their love blossomed in the shadows, and they cherished every stolen moment together. However, fate had a cruel twist in store for them. As their bond grew stronger, news reached the king about their forbidden meetings. Enraged and filled with disdain, he swiftly put an end to their clandestine relationship.

The king, fearing the impact their love might have on the prince's future, banished Hiroko from the kingdom, separating the young lovers forever. Kazoshi was devastated, his heart shattered by the loss of his beloved. The once hopeful prince was consumed by grief, forever haunted by the memory of their love.

Years passed, and Kazoshi became a bitter ruler, ruling with an iron fist and never allowing himself to love again. The memory of Hiroko haunted his dreams, a constant reminder of the happiness that was snatched away.

And so, their tragic love story became a legend in the kingdom, a tale of forbidden love and shattered dreams, reminding all who heard it of the pain of lost love and the consequences of defying societal norms.