He occupied my lips like I was his crazy addiction, before he pulled back, but kept his hand on my mouth, keeping a finger on his lips, leaning to my ear, "Divya is a light sleeper," he murmured, I blinked, and he let go of my lips, and pushed his body back, gulping down as his eyes travelled my entire body. I sat up, when he caught my neck in his hands, caging them in his big palms, and leaned on my face further, keeping another kiss, but instead of lingering on my lips, long he trailed down my neck.

A moan escaped me, and he shushed keeping a finger on my lip. His kiss soon followed me down my breasts, he sat on the knee on the floor, his face eye level with my chest, holding on to my waist, as his wet kisses, urged me to make sounds that I had to bite down.

My core clenched tightly, and I clasped my legs together, with the wet feeling inside me, For the first time, the new feeling astounded me, this sensation of my body allowing someone and demanding someone was an entirely new thing.

At that moment, I was sure I needed him more than he needed me, he reached for my belly button, and that sensitive spot made me buckle the sheets beneath me, my breath heavy, his lips on my open skin felt so good. I caught his hair, and he stood up, taking his magnificent touch away.

Looking around the house, he took my palm in his, I stared in confusion as he got me on my foot, and walked me out of the room and then out of the main door. I was dumbfounded and confused by what he meant,

But as soon as he shut the door behind him, we were alone on the porch of the first floor, there entire market before my eyes, but completely shut down. Not a single soul, none, the darkness and the silence must be deafening but I wouldn't know because there was so much clutter inside me.

I looked at him shocked, when he once again attacked my lips, throwing me off on the wall of the house, next to the small window, my body stiff from the need.

⚠️ warning!! 🔞 Please avoid this chapter as it can mess with your mental health.

I stopped the kiss, "What it someone see?" I asked genuinely when he just shook my question aside and kissed me once more before answering,

"Well if someone is stupid enough to walk out of their house in the the middle of the night? They are lucky to have a show!" He said and pulled back.

Cupped my face, "Unless you don't want this?" He asked me,

"There is nothing I want more than you! Right now, Daiwik!" I said, and he smirked before he pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, with the support of the wall, he undid my blouse hooks in the front, opening my chest in the mid-cold air of the season, leaning forward his mouth took my nipple inside his wet jaw,

I rolled my head on the wall, holding on to his head, I did not want him to pull apart, my nipples were tight already, and he circled them with his tongue, That spectacle made me want him more, and I felt my core twisting, completely new emotion!

I felt his hands sliding upwards, in my ghagra, closer to where he ought to be, he was right there on my thighs, and his one touch inside my thighs made my wetness flow. He did not let go of my nipple, his attention sharing with both of them, but then his finger reached my panty and his sensational caress made me moan out loud, the need was turning painful. Extremely painful.

I parted my lips, "Please, Daiwik!" I asked him, his gaze fell on my face but I was too lost in his simple caress on my core over my panty, that I couldn't open my eyes to meet his gaze. "Open your eyes, Zehra! And look at me!" He asked me, and I shook my head, his finger almost pressured over the drenched panty, "Look at me, and tell me you want me to do this?" He asked me, and he let go of my core, my mouth left open to retaliate.

"I want you so much! Daiwik! Please, I want you to do it!" I told him, and he gave a curt nod.
"Look me in my eyes and tell me you love me once again?" he asked me, and I opened my mouth and stared in his multicolour eyes,

And with no second thought, "I love you, Daiwik!" I told him he gave a self-satisfied nod before he instantly snaked his finger inside of me and a loud cry escaped me but before it could become a problem, he shut me down, with his lips.

I never knew something like intercourse could feel, good. Never thought it was possible, and I will never want it on my will, disgust was what I felt when thought of it. But right now, I know what pleasure born out of love makes you feel.

His slow movement inside me, made my balance uncomfortable, on the wall, I was arching on the wall, wanting to rip my hair off, with how good it felt. But still incomplete, he pushed another finger and I moaned again, he caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand. "You are so beautiful! Zehra," He said but his voice sounded faded to me, I was lost in his trance. His fingers are slippery in my body because that's how good he makes me feel.

He pushed back and thrust me back onto the feet, My eyes blinked in surprise when he took me towards the cot bed and sat me down on the rough wood, his hands on my skin before he sat down between my legs, and slid hands above, took the panty off completely. Parting my legs open holding onto my knees, he pushed himself towards my open bare centre, and his long sleek tongue touched me I am thankful he let me sit down because I wouldn't have been able to stand. He entered his tongue inside me, and I twisted in my place, my mouth left often, internally wanting to scream but no voice came out of me.

I held his head at its place unwilling to let him go from where his tongue was, and the magic it had to offer. I felt something twisting inside me, my entire body felt electrocuted with his touch I bit my hand in my mouth, as the shiver in my backbone and my entire body came out with a big release on his face.

My mouth was left open when the shock resided finally.

What was this? I thought to myself when he came up, with his stubble wet from my release. "And that is orgasm, Zehra!" he held his hand on my cheek, "And I am willing to give you so many, and maybe next time when I am inside you!" He said, smirking and wiping my dampness off his cheeks and licking his finger. He kissed my lips, his hands took both ends of my blouse hooking them back as his lips devoured me before he said, "I will have to leave now, go inside and touch yourself thinking about how I touched you, Zehra!" He said pulling back.

"Can I leave?" He asked me, I nodded and he smirked before he stepped down the stairs, turning to look at me again and again.

He disappeared, I stood on my feet, hiding my panties in my palm, I wore my dupatta back in place, slowly opened the door and stepped inside. And quietly shut it back.

I tip-toed when I heard a sigh, I turned around to find Devakshaya awake. Shame washed all over my face, with surprise. "You guys aren't as quiet as you both thought you were, "He said annoyed, I ran inside the room shutting the door.

Was it embarrassing? Yes.

Do I regret it? No.

I laughed at my thought, and how Daiwik felt near my body. In my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TARGET- 50Votes

Not me walking out of my house in the middle of the night to be lucky 🤣🤭🫣