꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖꧂

Start from the beginning

It made a little dent on the floor, which was not your intention. You waited for him to stand up but he wasn't moving which made you a little worried. You bent down but he suddenly woke up with wide eyes.

"Again!!! Fight me again and teach me that last move!!", he excitedly said.

You blinked a few times before chuckling and standing up straight.

'This boy is on another level', you thought. You turned around to see what the other two were doing but they just watched from afar with their eyes wide.

"Woah! Did you see that Tanjiro-kun!! Inosuke didn't even land a hit and Y/n-chan was able to flip him effortlessly! So cool!", Zenitsu said with imaginary flowers surrounding him.
Tanjiro looked at you and smiled softly.

"Yeah.., so cool and amazing".

❣︎⁂☆✩☆⁂❣︎

Right now you were done taking a bath in your estate. Before you left the Butterfly estate, you said your goodbyes to everyone and promised Shinobu to give her a few poisonous plants.

"I can finally rest now", you said as you plopped down on the couch while sighing. Not even 5 seconds later, a familiar bird flew over to you with her signature yell.

"Caw! You are assigned to go to Mount Natagumo! Female demon slayers have been missing caw!", Mia yelled in your ear.

"Oi stop yelling in my ear", you said annoyed with your hands over your ears.

"And wasn't that the place where the Kamaboko squad, Giyu and Shino-chan fought a lower moon?", you asked while getting up.

"Caw! You can finally use your brain, congratulations caw!", Mia yelled yet again. You grab her by her throat and start strangling her.

"You little sewer rat! If you weren't my Kasugai crow I would've eaten you already for lunch!", you yelled at her.

᯾𖦹⍟Ꙭ⍟𖦹᯾

You were currently walking, with Mia by your side, in Mount Natagumo for your mission. It's kind of strange that only women have been missing, men also but more women than men. You think it has to do with one of the twelve Kizuki but your not sure.

"Caw! Can I leave? I have a bad feeling about this place caw!", Mia said with a scared voice.

"No. Who will tell the Master that I'm dead huh?", you said while looking around for any clues.