꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Second person's POV:
You arrived at the demon slayer headquarters. Mia screaming in your ear as always, 'encouraging' you by saying things like:

"caw! If they stare too much I'll gouge their eyeballs out!", or:

"caw! If they make you feel uncomfortable, I'll put my feather down their throats caw!".

You sigh at her. You appreciate the kindness, but no thank you. You walked up to the gates and saw that every Hashira was bowing to someone.

'Oh my, they look like their quite lovely and seem loyal to Oyakata-sama', you thought.

Y/n's POV:
All of the Hashira had probably sensed my presence because their heads snap at my direction. I sweat-dropped but still smiled my signature face and wave. Someone was squealing saying I was cute.

It was a girl with pink and green hair with an exposed chest.

'Ehh she's so cute!!', thought a pink/green- coloured girl.

Then there was another girl with black hair with a bit of purple at the end. She has a butterfly pin on her head. She wore a smile but I could tell that she was angry. She waved back at me with the same sweet smile as she wore before.

'She seems lovely! Maybe she's also a doctor!', thought a certain butterfly.

The huge guy, didn't really look at me. Part of me says because he's probably blind. He looked overall nice and he's..praying??

Then there was these other guys. A tall muscular man with white hair and two swords behind his back. He stared at me a little too long, after a good minute or two he just grinned and winked at me. 'Weird', I thought.

A man with what looks like flaming hair, was also staring at me too much but with a wide smile plastered on his face. 'I like his aura, so...warm', I thought.

There's also a quiet looking man, far behind though for some reason. He had black hair and ocean blue eyes. He looked at me and just nodded and looked away. I couldn't help but notice the slight blush on his cheeks and ears.

'Aww he's a shy one!', I thought happily.

A black and mint haired boy who must be the youngest of them all, was just staring at me for 2 seconds before looking up to cloud gaze. He was saying things like: "what is the shape of this cloud", but nobody answered.

'He likes to cloud gaze? That's lovely! Maybe we can do it together sometime'.

I looked up and saw a man with heterochromia eyes and a bandaged mouth sitting on a tree branch. He was accompanied by a cute snake around his neck. He looked at me for a minute or two before scoffing and talking to his snake.

'Rude much', I thought. Not happy about his reaction.

And last but not least, a man with white hair and scars all over his body. No eyebrows, messy hair. I sigh, it looked like he wanted to kill me right here right now. He already got ahold of his sword.

I must say, he's quite handsome. All of them are. I sweat-dropped but just kept my normal face on.

"Is there something going on?", a soft voice spoke. The Hashiras then turn back to their master. One of the children next to replied to Kagaya Ubuyashiki: the Master of the demon slayer Headquarters.