꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆

Second person's POV:
It has been a week since you've healed. The moment you healed, you started training again. Harsh training. You just couldn't stand being so weak, so you were being extra harsh on yourself.

The Hashira noticed you training and said to you multiple times to rest, but you being so stubborn, said it was fine and that it's needed.

"997, 998, 999, 1000!". You were doing push-ups right now and was a sweaty mess. You plop down on the floor of your estate, exhausted.

You were doing your regular afternoon training. 50 laps around your estate, 30 run back and forth on your stairs, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, 100 push-ups and then resting time.

You were resting because you thought of going high up in the mountain with less air so you could train your breathing.

The Kamaboko squad said their goodbyes earlier today and went on a mission together with Kyojuro. You didn't know why but you had a feeling that something bad was going to happen in their mission.

You shrugged the feeling off and thought you're being paranoid again. You get up and got ready to go to the mountain but someone stopped you.

"Caw! Y/n L/n is being summoned by the Master caw!", Mia suddenly appeared and yelled in your ear. You sighed.

'Can I never train in peace?'.

𒀯𐫰𑇍𖢅𑇍𐫰𒀯

You arrived at the headquarters a little late apparently because you saw the other Hashiras standing there.

"Hello everyone!", you greeted them with a smile. They immediately stopped what they were doing and greeted you gladly back.

"N/n-chan! You should come by to eat dinner with me again! Last time it was so much fun!", Mitsuri said as she was running and literally jumping on you, clinging like a koala.

The other Hashiras were getting irritated by her closeness to you, even Obanai had this feeling of annoyance towards Mitsuri. Uzui took action and grabbed Mitsuri by the shoulders and pushed her further away from you.

"Aha, sure Mitsu-chan! I'm more than happy to accompany you", you said with a smile. Mitsuri was squealing with a blush before turning to the others with a smirk on her face.

The other Hashiras weren't so happy about your answer, but they couldn't blame you. You have the personality of an angel.

'I haven't really spoken to Tokito-kun yet, I'll ask if he wants to join me on cloud gazing later', you thought while looking at the mist Hashira.

"My children, it's lovely having you here with me again", the Master said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Everyone immediately bowed down to him, including you of course.

"Good afternoon Oyakata-sama, I hope you're doing great, I will pray for your health", you said with a smile. The Hashiras were looking at you with adoration.

"Thank you Y/n. Speaking of you, I wanted to ask if you would do me a favour", he said with a smile.

"Yes Oyakata-sama, I'll do anything you ask me", you said with full determination in your eyes. He gently smiled at you.