꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾

Second person's POV:

You arrived at the Butterfly estate to train the Kamaboko squad for their next mission. You were currently standing in front of the trio with your arms crossed. They were shirtless for some reason and you couldn't help but blush a little.

'No Y/n, focus!', you said snapping out of it.

"Okay you three, starting today you'll be running multiple marathons around the Butterfly estate for the warm up, then you have to lift Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi while doing push-ups. You have breaks of course, but not for too long otherwise your muscles will get cold again", you explained to them.

Their mouths drop to the ground, they are already sweating.

"B-but Y/n-channnn!! Don't you think that's too much?!", Zenitsu cried out.

"Don't worry Zenitsu-kun! I'll train with you guys!", you said with a gentle smile. To be honest, you have been exercising regularly a few months ago but you have been slacking off recently.
Their faces lit up again and their energy came back.

"Oh! In that case, I'm not complaining!!", Zenitsu said while daydreaming again.

So it then started, you four training together for the past 4 hours. It went well, except for the part when Zenitsu cried to you most of the time with Tanjiro pulling him off of you. Inosuke was pretty energetic, but that's because you agreed on fighting him after the training.

✫彡⁂✰✯ミ★

You four were now sitting down on the ground, exhausted.

"RAHAHA!! Fight me M/n!!!", Inosuke suddenly yelled out while standing up. You looked at him and smiled as you stood up.

"Are you sure Inosuke-kun? Fighting a Hashira might be extreme you know?", you said.

"I don't care! You look strong so I wanna fight you!!", he yelled while standing in a fight stand.

You shrugged and just stood there, waiting for him to attack first. The other two were sitting a little further away so they cannot get hurt. Tanjiro was looking at you with a worried face.

'What if she gets hurt..? I will not forgive myself if that happened', Tanjiro thought.

'Waah! I don't wanna see Y/n-Chan hurt!', Zenitsu thought while crying.

It was silent between the two of you but Inosuke finally made a move. He was aiming his fists at your legs. You dodged flawlessly and kept dodging his attacks.

'So he fights more low I see', you thought while jumping back, dodging yet one more attack.

You were getting tired of dodging his attacks and wanted to end this 'fight'. The next attack was aimed to my ribs but you grabbed his arm and twisted it.

Not too bad that it wouldn't break, but just for him to stop moving for a bit. You took this opportunity to grab him by his forearm with your free hand and threw him over you with an incredible force.
(Something like this):