꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Y/n's POV:
After I was done treating Sanemi's wound, I was about to leave but the Master stopped me.

"Ah Y/n, I needed to talk to you about something. And I'll have the Hashira here to see if they approve of my decision", Oyakata-sama said with a smile.

I looked at him curiously but agreed. I was now standing in front of Oyakata-sama with the Hashira behind me. They were as curious as you are.

"Y/n L/n, in your last mission, you have defeated two lower moons am I correct?", he began.

"Yes. That is correct", I said nervously.

All of the Hashira were surprised, surprised that you were capable of doing that. Except for the wind Hashira. He only looked down with shame.

'I could've killed them before she came but...I was too weak. What if those ugly demons hurt her? I couldn't forgive myself if that happened', Sanemi thought.

"Therefore, I want to make you the tenth Hashira: the Marionette Hashira. What are your thoughts?", Oyakata-sama said.

My eyes widen at the news. Was I really given the opportunity to be a Hashira! Who in their right mind would say no to that?!

I smiled at the Master and bowed to him.

"It would be an honour, Oyakata-sama!", I said happily. He smiled back and said:

"Now, the only thing that's left is if the other Hashira agree to this idea. No matter what they say, you'll still be a Hashira. I just want to know what they think about it", he honestly said.

I turned around and was met with a lot of shocked faces.

"Ne, do you think I'd fit in?", I asked the other 9. I didn't expect it but they all said in unison:

"Congratulations Y/n!/N/n-chan! We welcome you with open arms!".

I smiled brightly at them with clapped hands.

"Thank you guys so much! I love you all!".

A lot of them blushed and some looked away of embarrassment. The current four lovers all thought the same thing again:

'She loves me! I knew it! I love you too Y/n-chan/ N/n-chan!'

"Now, I will make sure that your estate is done as soon as possible so for the time being, you can stay at someone else's estate if you'd like", Oyakata-sama said.

"Shinobu-chan, may I stay in your estate for a while?", I asked. Honestly, you wanted to make sure that the Kamado siblings were alright.

There were disappointing sighs around the Hashira, sad that you didn't choose them. But Shinobu was more than happy.

"Of course Y/n-chan! You're always welcome in my estate", Shinobu said happily. I smiled at her and start walking with her to her estate but not before bidding the rest goodbye.

༻✩☆★☆✩༺

While we were walking, we talked about so many things like, nursing, favourite things to do, etc. Talking with Shinobu was something I enjoyed, it has been such a long time since I have talked so much.

"Ne Shino-chan, can we drink tea with each other after we're done treating wounds of the patients?", I asked with a smile. Her eyes widen a little, because first of all you gave her a nickname and second of all you suddenly wanted to drink tea with her.