Chapter 13, Period

Recap:

I get my thoughts interrupted by Gabriel when he walks in the room.

Well I guess that's my cue to leave along with him.

"Yo you going to hang out with your friends yeah??" I ask as we get out

"Yeah well I just wanted to ask if you can give me a ride" he asks as we both make our way out the villa.

"Yeah yeah hop in" I say as I unlock the doors of my new beauty while hopping in.

Gabriella's pov:

As I get up from my bed I suddenly feel light headed. Something that I normally wouldn't really feel.

I just want to snuggle mr. bear against my chest, with comfy pyjamas, in my bed and eat chocolate all day.

How I love chocolate. The real love of my life. No one can keep us far from each other. I'm craving milk chocolate. It's the best chocolate ever of course after hersheys that is.

These days I've been feeling worse, I've been feeling as if I'm dying.

Today is worst. Who knows I might die today. At least I wouldn't keep living a miserable life anymore.

I'm just in pain. My feets hurts, my stomach hurts everything in my body hurts. I get sudden mood swings as if I want to cry once and then I just feel happy. But then I feel weak and want to vomit but I don't want too. Weird...

Urgh why is life so complicated???

I get up and head to the bathroom to go pee but oh my goodness!!!

What is that?? Blood. Omg. What is that??? What is happening to me?? What do I do?

I flush the toilet and get out of the bathroom just for me to see the horrible view in front of my face.

My room became a real life crime scene straight out of movies. Shit this can't be happening right now!!!

My bed is all covered in blood and so is the carpet and the floor. I look down and realize that my legs are also covered in blood. I have to do something I need to stay calm. I need to think! What do I do? What do I do?

Omg no wait is that my period??? Omg what do I do??

They are going to kill me. All of them if they see what I have done. This room looks like a murder scene from a movie. A horrible scene.

I look at the clock next to my table where it says 4:54pm which means that everyone is at work or they just aren't at home.

I need to clean this up as fast as I can before someone sees this.

I run into my bathroom and search for some cleaning products, luckily there are some after I threw some things out of the cabinets.

I start by scrubbing the carpet as fast as I can but it doesn't come off.

I try all of the products and none of them works, tears start burning my eyes wanting to come out but I refuse to give up.

I must clean this mess. I must clean everything! I must, I must, I must. I can't let anyone see this. But it's getting worse.

They did so much for me and this is how I repay them, this is how they'll think about me in the future that I'm ungrateful whore and after they gave me everything, I destroyed it, I dirtied it I wasn't careful enough. They'll surely punish me like mother and Chad used too.