Chapter 12, Memories

Recap:

"SILENCE" A loud, scary, emotionless voice booms in the dining area.

I flinch yet at this scary voice

We all look at the direction of the voice that belongs to my eldest brother, Lorenzo.

He has an emotionless face but yet looks scary.

I know that I should never get on his bad side or else I'd be dead.

Lorenzo's pov:

I watch at the fight going on my eues mainly focused on my sorelina. Seing her like that makes me want to kill everything in my way but I keep my self composed and concentrate e on what they are all yelling.

I keep glancing at her and every time I do I see fear growing in her eyes as if she's cornered in between people that are going to hurt her.

One by one my brothers get in the fight and some of them yell even louder and louder making my gaze turn to my baby girl every time.

I watch as Gabriel tries to consol her making me a bit relaxed by seing then both bonding and her not rejecting his approach on her.

As they are all fighting those two bastards of twins start going all overboard with their annoying comments.

I listen as one of them says that she really isn't our sister. They ate so in trouble now. Those two bastards don't have anything better ro do then picking on her all day.

As they keep on going my patience starts to go away as I hear all of their nonsense.

No respect not even a little for her. They just keep insulting my baby.

I glance at her direction noticing her beautiful brown eyes trying not to cry trying to keep the tears in trying not to act weak but behind those eyes of her's something is there.

Something hidden, something that I myself can't decipher, something that I must find out.

What Xander and Xavier are saying makes me wonder if they really do know something about her that we dont or they just hate her that much that want her out of our sight at once.

This is where I cross the line when my baby girl tries to say something.

She also hates it she doesn't want to be the center of attention.

She says stop but none of them hears her plead.

I see her trying to hold back not wanting to cry but I now that she will definitely cry when she'll go to her room.

Just by looking at her I know just by hearing what she's hearing what everyone is hearing is how I now.

"SILENCE" I yell myself trying ti make them all shut up and it works like always.

Gabriella's pov:

That man scares the shit out of me... Just like Chad used to..

No not now stupid mind stupid flashbacks urggggg stoppp

Shit no urg I need to hold back I cant let my tears go they'll see me as weak and then they'll take it as an advantage and beat me up like he used to.