"I'll see what I can find," She searched around her room for a minute, before pulling out a tiny, blue kimono. I tried to put it on my dolly, but it turned out to be a struggle. Kouyou came over and helped me put it on, which made my dolly look the prettiest.

"Now we are all matching!" I picked dolly up and admired her in the beautiful blue outfit.

"Y/N, come sit, we should talk," Miss Kouyou's tone immediately changed for the worse. I sat down next to her on the bed, getting comfortable. She was silent for a few minutes, which felt slightly eerie to me. In fact, the whole building seemed eerily silent.

"So, Y/N, Yokohama isn't going through the best time ever since you left. Someone with a scary ability has taken the minds of thousands of people, and is controlling them to this very moment."

"Is that why there hasn't been anyone around in the headquarters?" I asked.

"Yes, they all have been under the control of this ability user," Her voice slightly lowered, I could tell this scary ability was effecting Miss Kouyou.

"Even Chuuya and Dazai?"

"Chuuya, yes. But I would have no idea about Dazai, sorry Y/N," She was very apologetic, but all I hoped was that Dazai hadn't been under
Control by that ability user.

"So, why aren't you being controlled Miss Kouyou?"

"I have been isolating myself away, spending most of my time in this room. On the occasion I do need to leave, my ability, golden demon, protects me from any potential threats," She explained to me.

"Wow, your ability seems so cool!" I head she had a very similar ability to Kyouka's, but more powerful. Plus, golden demon sounded so majestic, it's not wonder I always found her so pretty.

"On another note, where have you been these past few weeks?" Her head tilted at the question. I let out a long sigh, getting ready to explain all of it.

I went on for ages, trying to get Miss Kouyou to understand what happened. After I finished explaining it all I was in a puddle of tears. This was the most vulnerable I had been ever. She comforted me as I blabbered on about my past, everything I knew about Sir Alastor, and Carlos. She now knew everything.

"We'll you seem to be in quite the predicament. It's hard to comprehend that you aren't from this world, but I certainly believe you. I'll make it my new mission to help you get back to your family Y/N, I promise," Miss Kouyou picked my up in her arms, and squeezed me lightly.

"Where's the rest of the agency? Have they been taken over by the scary ability user too?" I asked, curiously.

"Currently they are at the airport, fighting a huge battle, I'm pretty sure none of them have been infected," She informed me. It was a relief to know none of them had been controlled.

"Can we go see them?" I asked, trying my best to do puppy eyes.

"No Y/N, it would be too dangerous." Miss Kouyou stuffed up as I asked her, maybe it really was dangerous.

"Okay," I grumbled. My body drifted me back to the comfortable pillows scattered around the bed. I curled up next to one of them, leaning my head gently on it. The room was mainly silent, I could hear Miss Kouyou shuffle around a bit, but nothing otherwise. I drifted off into yet another slumber, this time it was more of a deep sleep.

💌

By the time I woke up the moon was still watching over the sky. Stars sparkled throughout the horizon, the rest was pitch black. I peered over at the digital clock Miss Kouyou kept on her desk: 2:39 am. Wow, it was very early.

Over on the bed lay Miss Kouyou, my movement had not woken her. Although early in the morning, this would be a perfect time to go to the airport, and find the agency. Sure, it might be rude to Miss Kouyou, but I'm sure she'll understand.

I grabbed a few things before departing, such as my dolly, a map, etc. The door creaked as I crept it open. Miss Kouyou didn't flinch one but, she must've been a deep sleeper. Eventually I found my way to the elevator, and went down to the ground floor.

After sneaking my way through a few of controlled people, I made it out of the building. My eyes scanned over the locations on the map, but the airport was no where to be found. I decided against the map, and went of instinct instead.

My legs grew tired the more I walked. After around 15 minutes I decided to sit down on a small bench in a park. My eyes drooped, but I had to stay awake, just to find the agency.

"Heeey! I recognise that face!" A shout came from across the park. My face lifts, but then I see a familiar smile stalking towards me.

"Nikolai!" A burst of energy surges through me, and I run over to meet him. Next to the clown stands an awkward split-haired man.

"Hi Little Y/N! What are you doing out here at this time?" He asked, while picking me up and spinning me around in circles.

"We'll I'm looking for the airport! I heard the agency was there and I want to see them!" I tell him. He tuts and crouches down to my level.

"The airport is a very dangerous place to be at the moment, you should come with us!" He suggests.

"With us!" The split-haired man exclaimed, "But she's just a child!" He pointed out.

"Oh I know! But there's someone special there she'd love to see!" Nikolai chuckled.

"Who? Who!?" I asked, eager to know.

"Dazai!"

A gasp filled my lungs. Dazai? But he was in prison. I thought I'd never be able to see him again.

"You're going to Dazai?"

"We are! And we're inviting you!" He poked my nose playfully. I nodded happily.

"I wanna go see Dazai!" A bright smile widened on my face.

"Now that's the spirit! Let's go Sigma, and our new guest, Little Miss Y/N, the marionette!" Nikolai laughed like a maniac. I didn't know what marionette meant, but it sounded pretty cool.

A/N - THE NEW EPISODE???

*SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5 EPISODE 10*

SO MUCH HAPPENED LIKE WTF?? Dazais death???
Tomorrow episode 11 comes out and Istg- if he isn't alive and well. I've been on edge allll week waiting for ep 11 so it better give answers😭

Thank you guys for reading xx