Tu Ishq Ishq Sa Mere
Rooh Mein Aake Bas Ja
Jis Oar Teri Shehnai
Us Oar Main Bhagun Re

They came were looking at each other's eyes while singing

Haath Thaam Le Piya
Karte Hain Vaada
Ab Se Tu Aarzu
Tu Hi Hai Iraada

Mera Naam Le Piya
Main Teri Rubaai
Teri Hi Toh Piche Piche
Barsaat Aayi, Barsaat Aayi

And finally the with that the Antakshari ended and Siddhartha jiju as usual teased them and all went to sleep turning off the candles and lamp.
Next morning Divya was the first to wakeup because the sunrays disturbed her sleep, stretching her hands a little she looked to her lest where others are sleeping in funny positions. Dipti and Ria were hugging each other, Jiya di's hands and left leg was on Sid jiju and Siddhartha jiju was sleeping straight, one hand holding Jiya di's hands ,Arav was inside in blanket totally and Anu was out of her mattress and was sleeping like a star-fish.  Divya chuckled a little and looking at her right, she felt something heavy on her waist and she saw Rhagav's hand on her stomach, she looked back at his face it was calm, and he was looking like a Greek God with messy hair, and his fair skintone was shinning in the sunrays.
He's look was innocent and devilishly handsome at the same time.
After sometime Rhagav opened his eyes and she was so lost in looking at him that she didn't notice him opening his eyes, when Rhagav furred his eyebrows she realized she was gazing at him like a creep. She quickly side his hand and ran down, to freshenup.
As she came down, she saw Dipti and Jiya di looking fresh and having tea. "You guys were sleeping when I woke up, when did you both came down" Divya asked "When you guys were busy looking ay each other, romancing " Dipti replied.
"Ok ok, now go take a shower, your cloths are here also your bandage and medicines, Dadaji have send it in the dawn only. And Listen call me in for doing the bandage ok!?" Jiya dadi said and Divya nooded.
After finishing everything we had our morning tea together, Dadi came by 8 am and went straight up to the Terrace informing sarpanji's wife to wake up the others, after sometime Rhagav, Sid jiju, Arav came down and on by one used the washroom and showered. While Anu came down and went to her house.
From 9am all of them were given different works and in doing arrangements and everything it was almost time for the Sangeet.
From 6pm to 8pm was the time for Sangeet was all got ready for it.
[Hope you guys rememberthe outfits of Divya and Rhagav].
And after lots of fun, dance and music it was finally time to get the bride and ourselves ready for the marriage

As they were going to get ready Dadi along with called Rhagav and Divya in a separate room with other elder members of the village. Snd they were told about a very different ritual that the bride's side were told to perform by the groom side.
Didi :"Rhagav beta Divya beti we were  just informed from the groom side to perform a ritual, just before the Ria beti's weeding And this could be only performed by newly weeded couple.  I mean Siddhartha ji and Jiya beti are now married for years, so we only have you both as newly married couple, please help us" didi said joing hands🙏
"Dadi please,  you don't have to do this. Tell us what ritual?" Rhagav said
And Divya also nooded in agreement.
"So, the ritual is that before Ria beti's marriage another couple who are newly wedded also have to get married.  I mean that just before starting Ria's marriage ritual you and Divya beti have to get married in the same mandaph(Marriage stage), with all the proper hindu marriage rituals.
And in the same mandaph (Marriage stage) after your marriage only Ria can get marriade"
And thats all both couldn't hear what Dadi said after that neither they could hear the other villagers requesting them nor the reason of such ritual.
They started to deny but were questioned by the villagers "why, why can't you help us, you both are married already so what's wrong in getting married again with thr same person?" One asked
"Are you sure? They both are not lying to us that they are married?"
"I don't think they are married! I guess They just lied to get shelter here maybe". All started whispering things.
"Enough, baccho(Kids) you both please think about this, of you don't get married than Ria's marriage will be cancelled! Everyone let's leave thek alone to think ok!? Let's go!!" Dadi said. And everyone agreed and started moving out. But just before leaving, standing at the door without turning Dadi said "i hope you didn't lie to me! And didn't play with our trust and emotions" and went out closing the door.
With a thud Rhagav sat on the bed holding his head he asked "what now?
What to do now?
"I can't see anyway o escape this! Did to try to contact our family or headquarters to find us?" Divya said
"What do you think? I have tried calling them from Sid and Arav's phone but here is no network or signal so we can't contact anyone! And the next bus is in 2 days. They will kill us if they get toknow the truth" Rhagav replied.
"More than our truth I am worried about Ria marriage, it's almost time for the groom to come and if we don't...then her marriage will be cancelled!!" Divya said.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF WE DON'T!!??" Rhagav said raising his voice "THEY ARE ASKING US TO get married, is this some JOKE."
"RHAGAV lower your voice" Divya said.
"So you mean we should agree to them!! Huh?" Rhagav asked.
"We don't have an option Rh.." Divya said but was cut-off by Rhagav " Oh. So is this your plan or something!?" 
"Wha.." Divya started but again was cut-off by Rhagav "what!...you really think I don't know about your intentions or feelings for me!" Rhagav spoke harshly "But. I was trying to helh"Divya spoke "HELP WHOM? YOURSELF!?, CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL DEFINITELY SUPPORT YOU BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE TO LIE TO THEM! RIGHT?" Rhagav spoke very hard this time, which brought tears to Divya's eyes.
"You think I could stoop so low" Divya said almost teary.
"Oh please Divya!! Stop it ok. Even if we get married, don't you think it will never be a normal married couple relationship!" Rhagav said looking straight into Divya's eyes with disgust
"I know...you don't feel anything for me," Divya said trying to control her sob. "YES! RIGHT I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING...FOR YOU. NEVER WILL J FELL ANYTHING! "Rhagav said and  continued "And, we'll get out this shit as soon as we reach Lucknow!  And our families shouldn't get involved in anything " Rhagav said turning towards the door to leave, as he closed the door with a bang and went out to tell their dicision to others, Divya sat on the bed lifelessly with a thud. After some 15 mintues the ladies came in and Divya quickly wiped her tears off. They came in with the dresses, jewellery and everything needed for the weeding, it was send by the groom's family to complete the ritual before the actual weeding begins.

 They came in with the dresses, jewellery and everything needed for the weeding, it was send by the groom's family to complete the ritual before the actual weeding begins

The weeding lehenga was looking beautiful, it was looking even more gorgeous on Divya..but her eyes were sad, upset and an unusual feeling was running through her veins, she is getting married to guy she loves since her childhood, the guy who was her first crush and the guy who never considers her, it was the auspicious time for the weeding.
Rhagav was already sitting on the mandaph with the panditji reciting the prayers infront of the holy fire. Soon the bride, Divya was called and the girls took her to the mandaph, on her was she met a teary eyed dadiji who was smiling through tears, she came and kissed Divya's forehead Dadaji did the same and both of them hold Divya hands and took her to the mandaph where Rhagav was standing now, just for a second their eyes met and for a micro second maybe Divya saw adoration in Rhagav's eyes but then as if remembering something it changed to sadness and anger. Rhagav just closed his eyes trying to accept whatever is going to happen next.

Rhagav was wearing a maroon kurta instead of the one given to him earlier and was ready for the weeding

SAPUT [crushing of obstacles.  In this bride and groom break clay pots together],
JAIMAL [exchange of garlands between the bride and groom as the bride reaches the mandap ],
VERMALA AND GRANTH-BAMDHAN [connecting as one, in this a sacred cotton thread is passed over and around the bride and groom to symbolise unification of two souls]
GANESH PUJA [Bride and groom pray to Lord Ganesh to bless them with prosperity, knowledge and happiness]
HASTA MELAP [passing of hands, on this the bride gives her hand to her groom who would promise to take care,love her and protect her for the rest of their lives, usually performed by bride's father but in Divya's situation it was perform by Dadaji ]
HAVAN [ they prey in front of and to the the holy fire]
SATH-PHERA [taking seven rounds around the holy fire giving each other seven promises, first four is lead by the groom and last three is lead by the bride ]
At this point they are married in front of the with the witness of holy fire and the elders.
SINDOOR/MANGALSUTRA [Groom fills the bride's forehead partition with sindoor and places a mangalsutra around her neck which symbolise love of a husband for his wife.]

Now here a very unexpected thing occurred. After all the weeding ritual are done and Rhagav placed the mangalsutra on Divya's neck and sindoor on her forehead partition some unexpected people witness the entire weeding.
It's Divya's and Rhagav's parents  along with Dhruv and Aditi who were equally shocked and were standing stunned. Seeing Rhagav and Divya getting married.
Actually after Dhruv informed both the families about Divya's kidnapping and then Rhagav and Divya were chased by Tiger along with his men.
Divya's and Rhagav's parents were restless about them, especially their mothers. So Dhruv and the entire cyber team was tracking Rhagav's phone to get his location from the past two days and finally today afternoon they got Rhagav and Divya's address and as the parents got to know the were stubborn to met Rhagav and Divya immediately so along with Dhruv both his and Rhagav's parents came. But they all were welcomed by weeding, i.e Rhagav and Divya's weeding.